Thread: Gorgeous Georgina!

Gorgeous Georgina!

Greetings Georgina in the Czech Republic! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, from all of us here in this guinea pig loving home!

What a gorgeous, long haired girl you are, Georgina, top shelf model material, for sure!! Your long, flowing coat, your coloring, are simply stunning, and oh, your sure know how to strike a pose! You may not share your beloved predecessor's coat of many colors, resemble her in the way your human had hoped, but in all ways that truly matter you do Georgina's legacy, and your daddy, proud! No doubt you and he were destined to be together! Even Mr. Bakary, after a bit of a standoff, hehe, has succumbed to your charms!

How blessed your daddy is, having a beautiful, charming, sweet and loving best furkid in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, Georgina, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! And just as your daddy says, one day in the distant future you and your predecessor will be reunited, up above, and what fun that will be! Till then, I'm sure Georgina is looking down all of you from above, sending down her love, watching over you all!

I believe that there is still something after death. I believe that one day somewhere there, I will have the opportunity to introduce the both Georginas to each other so that they will have the chance make a pact of talented and elite guinea pig BFF!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you and your family today, seeing all of your utterly gorgeous, swoon worthy photos, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...being treated to lots of extra floor time, playing with Mr. Bakary; watching fitness videos and honing your acrobatic skills, hehe; munching on treats and cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Georgina, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Mr. Bakary, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Georgina

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  238.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a perfect "model".
    Celebrate your world famous day.

What a beautiful long haired Guinea Pig you are, Georgina.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Georgina is a diva and rightly so. Even the most avant garden hairstylist could not simulate the divine "do" that your sublime Georgina rocks each and every day. Oh... to be so blessed, the envy is deep here 🙈 I am so glad that you are both thrilled with each other. Excellent POTD!

Blog Entries
    Avant garde, how doe auto correct hafta turn that into garden? It pisses me off.........🤧💩

Congratulations, Georgina, on being POTD! You are GORGEOUS, ADORABLE and PRECIOUS! Over 15 years ago, we had a long-haired cavy that looked almost just like you (her name was Corky and she was an angel)! We know how difficult it is losing a beloved pet (we've adopted homeless GPs for over 30 years from shelters). Sending support and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://petoftheday.com/archive/1999/August/10.html
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827540

I like the hair styling, adorable!