Thread: Pretty Jo Jo

Pretty Jo Jo

What a dapper tuxedo beauty you are, Jo Jo, and we can see why your human must have known you were the kitty to adopt when it came time for Sammy to have a sister. It is nice you get to live the pampered life of a spoiled indoor kitty, but still have the chance to explore outside from time to time, rather than facing the hard life of a working bard cat. A comfy cat perch beats scratchy hay anyway, right? Your gold green eyes stand out soo nicely in your graphic black and white coat, too! Congratulations again, Jo Jo - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Jo Jo is such a dreamy, pretty cat! Everything about her is special. I can't believe she doesn't wreck the ornaments on the tree 🙀 A cat owners dream pussycat for sure! Sending best wishes to dear Jo Jo 😻 Can we clone her??

Dearest Jo Jo, what a gorgeous kitty you are! You are a beautiful girl with such soft-looking Tuxedo fur and the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes and that cute black spot on your pink nose. You look so happy and content in those great photos! And how nice to see you checking out the decorations on the Christmas tree. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Omaha to pet you, and pet your brother Sammy, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons adopted you from a farm, the same farm from which they adopted Sammy the year before. And you and he are full siblings, with the same mother and father! You two are great buddies and have fun playing together, chasing each other, and wrestling. You enjoy going outside at times but prefer the indoor life, with dinner served rather than you having to hunt it down in haystacks! You and Sammy both enjoy hanging out under the Christmas tree, perhaps thinking of summer days in the garden, watching the world from a shady spot under the plants. You and he and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jo Jo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Sammy and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-09-2018 at 07:22 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Jo Jo!

Good evening, JoJo! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!, and love to sister Sammy, too!

What a gorgeous Tuxie girl you are, Jo Jo! Oh my! Just look at those huge, luminescent amber eyes, that pose! And your beauty mark, your mark of distinction? Marilyn's got nothing on you! It's been a long and tiring day, but after meeting you, seeing your beautiful Tuxie self up on my Cat of the Day page this evening, nothing but smiles!

She knows she's go a good life here, I think! And she is sweet, and affectionate in return, perhaps glad to be living the good life, rather than searching haystacks or her dinner!
    To say you (and sister Sammy) are living the good life would be an understatement, and how deserving you are! And in true rescue kitty style, every day you repay the love and kindness shown you ten fold...a million fold...bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your humans' days! And this being March, a chill still in the air, perhaps you're waxing longingly for some fun time outdoors. But no worries, for it won't be long before summer is here, you and Sammy enjoying your garden, basking in the sunshine...or shade! As for tonight, bask in the glow of your well earned Cat of the Day kudos, playing with sister Sammy, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more!

Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Jo Jo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Sammy, too!

Basking in the shade...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Jo Jo, what a beautiful black and white shorthair girl you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face with those long whiskers and the beauty mark on your nose is adorable.
    You are posing so nicely for all of your great pictures, a perfect model.
    How nice that you, along with your older brother Sammy, don't have to hunt for food anymore. You and Sammy are best friends, chasing each other, wrestle and play together. You are also sweet and affectionate, content with living the good life.
    Jo Jo, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you, Sammy and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a gorgeous tuxie girl you are, Jo Jo! Happy Cat of the Day!

Congratulations beautiful Jo Jo, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Jo Jo!

What a pretty girl you are! Your coat is beautiful and has such special markings... and that beauty spot on your cute pink nose. You also have the sweetest face and stunning green eyes!

Starting out on a farm is not the worst place, but it's even better to have an indoor home. You can still explore the garden and hunt little critters, along with your brother, Sammy. The two of you have a great life indeed, playing and wrestling, and having lots of fun, I'm sure.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.