Thread: Sweet Beautiful Kallie!

Sweet Beautiful Kallie!

Dearest Kallie, a.k.a. Mooch, what a gorgeous girl you are! You are absolutely stunning, with that long, fluffy, colorful fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and eyebrows and those big ears with the fluffy ear-tufts and those lovely sweet big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. What an adorable kitten you were, growing more and more adorable every day! And how nice to see you with your dear Meowmie up close. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Weirton, WV to rub your tummy and pet you, and pet your three kitty housemates and rub their tummies if so desired, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will rub tummies and pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and Meowmie met at the Hancock County Animal Shelter, where she volunteers. We thank the wonderful people and animals of the Hancock County Animal Shelter for all the animals they are helping and saving, and we thank your dear Meowmie for volunteering there and choosing a rescue kitty. You fell in love with each other, and she brought you Home to be company for the one other cat she had at the time. You love to be brushed, and you love laying in the window and getting your belly rubbed. You purr and purr! You love playing in water but only on your terms. You are shy when new people come over, but you eventually come out because you're curious. You and your dear Meowmie and fellow kitties and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kallie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear fellow kitties and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Kallie, what a beautiful longhair girl you are. You look so soft in all your fluffiness, and your face is so adorable with those long whiskers and your pink nose.
    Your pictures are wonderful, you are perfect in all of them, I was especially smitten by your baby pics.
    I'm glad that your human chose to adopt you from an animal shelter. Since she is a volunteer there, she had first pick and snatched you right up.You might be a little shy around strangers, but eventually, your curiosity gets the better of you. You love belly rubs and being brushed. I can only imagine your purrs.
    Kallie, you are one special kitty, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Beautiful Kallie!

Hi Kallie Kitty, a.k.a. Mooch! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a welcome sight your gorgeous, long haired Calico self is on this cold winter night! Your heart-melting photos, your human's love filled tribute, have warmed me to the core!

What a wonderful addition to your human you are, sweetheart! You still might be a bit on the shy side, but I'm sure with time, you'll be among the first of your pack to welcome those visitors!

Endless thanks to your dear human for her/his dedication to volunteering with rescue, doing her part to keep so many critters safe and feeling loved until that happy day of adoption, making love matches such as yours and hers a reality! And I hope after reading your heartwarming homecoming story, others will choose rescue too! Our rescues, ones such as you, have SO much love to give!!!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Meeting you and your gang, seeing all of your precious pics, has been the perfect way to end my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, laying in the window and receiving endless belly rubs, playing with your fur sibs and cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kallie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

Me and my mom!!!

Utterly heart-melting!!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-10-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Kallie is the best, SO pretty!

Hello, Kallie! What a beautiful kitty you are with your sweet face and your long, fluffy fur! Happy Cat of the Day!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Kallie!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your fluffy coat is beautiful and looks so soft. You also have the sweetest face and beautiful eyes!

I'm glad to hear your mom is a voluteer at Hancock County Animal Shelter, and I can see why she fell in love and took you home. I agree that everyone who wants a cat or dog, they should go to a shelter to find one!

As a kitten you were SO adorable, but now you have grown into a beautyful girl. You sound like quite an affectionate girl, love getting your belly rubbed and being brushed, while you purr away. And like many cats, you like to play in water... on your terms, of course.

Although you're a bit shy, the curiosity gets the best of you, so eventually you come out and say hello to guests.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime with your kitty friends, celebrate and get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a beautiful long haired Calico you are, Kallie. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana