Thread: Awesome Aya

Hybrid View

Awesome Aya

What a beauty you are Aya, and your Akita fur is so very, properly plush that you almost look like a stuffed animal. I think everyone who has ever known a dog will recognize your expression in the pizza photo - and who could resist? I'd share with you! We are glad you have been such a loved girl for so long, and ar always happy when we have a senior dog to honor. Congratulations again, Aya! You are Dog of the day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Aya

Name:  10c.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  355.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful senior you are.
    So smart, too. Helping him pass the bar exam.
    Your life is filled with adventures and most of all, love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Awesome Aya!

Greetings, Aya! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Akita girl you are, Aya; beautiful inside and out; a true gentle giant! And how perfectly named you are, Ayama, for you truly are as beautiful as any flower in the garden!

Having been a mom to a "mixed" pack for years, I was so moved, reading how you turned your human from a "kitties preferred" furmom to a dog and kitty lover for life! Both doggies and kitties are so very special in their own unique ways, with so much love to give! If any pup is capable of winning over a human's heart, it's you, Aya!

The best part about Aya is that she has made me into a total dog lover. I have always been a cat person, and fairly neutral towards dogs. But Aya has made me see the charms of dogs as well - she has completely won me over to wagging tails, wet noses, cute poses and tricks, and walks in the neighborhood. I still love cats just as much though.
    How very blessed your family is, having known your love and devotion these many years, Aya! It's hard to imagine that a pup as beautiful, as gentle and loving as you, would find herself in need of a home, in rescue. But thankfully you didn't languish for long, finding your way to the most devoted of furever families! And every day since your happy homecoming you've been there for them, through thick and thin; protecting them and comforting them; bringing so much happiness to their days! You're not merely a pet, a best furry friend, you're family; the most loyal and loving pup on the planet! And while you may now be a senior, slowing down just a tad, I have a feeling you've still got a whole lot more living and loving, casserole stealing (been there!) to do!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory, and so many utterly heart-melting photos with us. Meeting you has made my day a whole lot brighter! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Aya, taking a nice, leisurely walk, cuddling with your humans, stealing treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Aya, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

SO cute!!!

Hmmm...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being DOTD, beautiful Aya!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Aya is a beauty, the very best!