Thread: Fabulous Dr. Stretch Pepper

Fabulous Dr. Stretch Pepper

Name:  09e.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  211.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Apparently you were turned into the shelter at a very young age.
    It did turn out for the best because you now found a wonderful forever home.
    Celebrate your special day and every day full of food, fun but most of all love

Precious Dr. Stretch Pepper!

Greetings, Dr. Stretch Pepper! Happy piggy Pet of the Day to you, from all in this guinea pig loving home!

I broke out in the biggest smile, the moment I opened up your photos! You and my girl Moon, now at the Rainbow Bridge, could be twins!

No doubt about it, you and your human were destined to be together, best friends for life! Endless thanks to your human for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving boy a 2nd chance at a happy life and oh, what a happy, carefree, love filled life it is! And how well you are paying forward the kindness shown you, bringing so much comfort and joy to your human's days! Nothing like the unconditional love of a furkid, an animal companion, to help heal a wounded spirit! Yes, caring for a furkid can be "work," as is the case with any family member! But how well worth the effort when the reward is the gift of unconditional love! You truly are a treasure, Dr. Stretch Pepper, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of you big day of honor!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and so many heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you, learning all about the very special bond you and your human share, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...enjoying extra floor time and cuddling with your human;
    napping and zooming; popcorning and napping; zooming, popcorning and purring; eating veggies, exploring and napping; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Dr. Stretch Pepper, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-09-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Dr. Stretch Pepper is one lucky little one to have such a loving and caring, wonderful Mum! He is cute beyond belief, such a face! So happy you two are together, DSP is the best little guinea pig buddy ever! Best day to ya both 🦋

Congratulations on being POTD, cute Dr Stretch Pepper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Dr. Stretch Pepper, on being POTD! You are sooooooooo LUCKY to have been adopted by such a WONDERFUL, LOVING, ATTENTIVE human parent!! Your life is FULL of love, fun, and peppers! Your photos are ADORABLE! It made our day reading about how happy and loved you are! (We adore GPs!) Sending best wishes and love to you, Sgt. Sweetie, and your awesome human parent! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (All of our GPs are rescues, too!)