Thread: Precious Tinkerbell and Peter Pan!

Precious Tinkerbell and Peter Pan!

Oh, what a precious pair of Nigerian Dwarf kids you make, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan! After seeing your heart-melting photos, well, I may never stop smiling! I simply adore goats, so seeing not one but two beautiful kids being honored here today poured a whole bunch of warmth and *sunshine* onto my cold, stormy day! What happy, fun filled lives await you two cuties; you Pete, down on the farm with your new family (complete with a bestie and lots of kids loving on you); and you Tink, hanging back with your mom, proudly strutting your stuff at those 4H fairs! But for now, nothing but carefree days spent bouncing about your mom, inviting yourselves into the house (watch out, kitties, lol), eating and snoozing under the warmth of that heat lamp, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you two has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desires and more! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!! What beautiful babies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tinkerbell and Peter Pan

Name:  07d.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  248.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    What a cute brother and sister combination.
    The future is planned out for both of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Tinkerbelle and Peter Pan have interesting lives ahead of them.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, on sharing POTD honors today! You 2 are sooooo adorable! I don't need any human to "judge" you at a show ... God made you both PERFECT already! Best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweet Babies! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net