Thread: Lovable Lido

Lovable Lido

Name:  06c.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  649.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are, and smart, too.
    I can see how much you love the car rides.
    Enjoy your wonderful life and celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Lido!

G'Day to you, precious Lido! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome Kelpie boy you are, Lido! Love how your beautiful, bright, yellow eyes stand out against your super shiny black coat! And oh, those ears! Tell your mommy, no worries! I sure did love meeting you today, reading her heartwarming tribute and learning of the happy, fun and love filled life you're living there in beautiful Oz with your devoted pawrents, and oh, those heart-melting photos are totally swoon worthy!

How blessed your mom and dad are, having a beautiful, smart as a whip, life loving best doggie fur son and family member in you, Lido! If any pup is capable of turning a newbie dog dad into a dog lover for life, it's you! You do your mom's "L" legacy, your beloved predecessors, dear Laddie the Sheltie and Lakota the American Eskie, proud!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...taking a car ride (head out the window, hehe); adding to that already impressive repertoire of commands; playing, leaning, napping and cuddling hard! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Lido, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! And amen to...
    "Help control the pet population. Have your pets spayed or neutered."

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I loved reading all about Lido and seeing his glorious pics! What a good dog, very sweet and good lookin too 😍

Lido is very smart and his yellow eyes and black coat are beautiful..
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana