Thread: Lovely Lucyfur

Lovely Lucyfur

Hi Lucyfur!!!!
    What a sweet little girl!!!!! Smirnoff and I say hello from Ottawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I follow Ottawa Stray Cat Rescue on Facebook. My nephew and his wife adopted two siblings from them last Winter!!!!!!
    I hear ya. I wouldn't be able to give any of them up!! MAJOR FOSTER FAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Many years of happiness with Lucyfur!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I just found out my nephew's kitties are Lucyfur's brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Golfergirl; 03-08-2018 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Lucyfur's siblings were adopted by my nephew!!!!!!

Lovely Lucifer

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Lucyfur!

What a pretty girl you are! Your tabby coat is beautiful with the white chest and paws, and you have lovely big eyes and the sweetest face!

I'm so sorry for the loss of Catastophe, although she lived a long happy life, it's always painful.

How wonderful that your parent support the Ottawa Stray Cat Rescue - they found you there, and of course they couldn't resist you!

Although you are the runt of th elitter, you have grown quite big already, and you want to play hard. However, you have so much energy and wants to play, but it is just too much for Joolz - but Lucy can handle you. I think in time you will all snuggle up.

You make your parents laugh with all your antics - and isn't it nice that you share so many of Catastophe's mannerisms... you really have helped comfort your family.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of cuddle time. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

What an adorable baby you were!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Lucyfur, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your stripy coat looks so soft, and your sweet little face is so adorable.
    You came along just in time to mend your parents' hearts after they lost their beloved Catastrophe.
    In true kitten fashion, you stalk and irritate the adult kitties. Big sister Joolz has to protected since she's an older kitty. You are not trying to hurt her, you just can't help yourself. Your other sister Frankie lets you know that she won't have any of it.
    Your parents know though that, with time and patience, you will grow into a wonderful and calmer cat.
    Lucyfur, you are precious beyond words, and I wish you, Joolz, Frankie and your mom and dad a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Lovely LucyFur!

Greetings, LucyFur! Happy Cat of the Day! Your mom and dad must be so proud, having their newest addition added to their list of most deserving Cat of the Day honorees!

What a beautiful, most precious baby Tabby girl you are, LucyFur! Your heartwarming backstory, your heart-melting photos, have me smiling from ear to ear! Endless thanks to your mom and dad for choosing rescue, opening up their home and hearts to so many deserving kitties! And great thanks to Ottawa Stray Cat Rescue, for making so many happy homecomings, homecomings such as yours, possible!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Catastrophe. But thanks to you, your joyful spirit and crazy kitten antics, their hearts are healing. As your mommy says, no kitty can or should ever replace another in our hearts, but nonetheless, each new addition is loved equally, cherished uniquely, taking up their very own special place in our hearts!

LucyFur is such a joy; she makes us laugh with her crazy antics and, as fate would have it, she shares many of Catastrophe's mannerisms: carrying their favorite toy in her mouth, playing with straws in their paper wrappers, drooling when being cuddled and the list goes on. While she will never replace Catastrophe in our hearts, she has certainly helped them mend.
    How lucky your family is, LucyFur, having a furry family member as beautiful and loving as you to call their very own! And I have no doubt with time, Frankie and Joolz will come to love you every bit as much as your mom and dad! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, getting into all sorts of craZy kitten mischief, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces by your doting pawrents, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious LucyFur, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Frankie and Joolz, too!

SO precious!!! (We have the same blankie! hehe)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest LucyFur, what an adorable kitty you are! You are so cute with that soft-looking brown tabby fur with white trim and white paw-tips and that sweet, sweet face with the white mark just above your nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! What a precious kitten you were, and you have been growing up just as precious. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Ottawa to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates Joolz and Frankie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrsons from the Ottawa Stray Cat Rescue, and God bless the Rescue for all the kitties they save, and God bless your Purrrsons for choosing to adopt a rescue kitty! Your Purrrsons and their resident kitties Joolz and Frankie were grieving the recent sudden death of their beloved Catastrophe at age 17. They saw you on the Rescue's web site and were immediately smitten. They brought you Home, and you and Joolz and Frankie are currently working out your adjustment issues. You are giving Joolz a hard time right now, but Frankie lets you know she's in control. We have no doubt you will all work it out in good time.

You are still a kitten, only six months old, and you make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your energy and antics. You are providing great comfort to them after their tragic loss of Catastrophe. While you will never replace Catastrophe in their hearts, you are certainly helping them mend as you create your own space in their hearts. You and they and Joolz and Frankie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling LucyFur, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, following in the tradition of Catastrophe and Joolz and Frankie (and how nice to see them on line)! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Joolz and Frankie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Catastrophe Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 03-06-2018 at 06:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a sweety you are dear LucyFur!!
    Many greetings from my 4 girls, and a big hug from their meowmie!!

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Blog Entries
    LucyFur is so precious and sweet and cute I can't take it! Her baby pics are super adorable. Very best COTD!!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, lovely Lucyfur!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, lovely LucyFur in Ottawa! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitten you are, LucyFur! I like your sweet face, your long white whiskers, and your wonderful tabby markings!

You came home to join the resident kitties Frankie and Joolz! Frankie has let you know who's in charge, and you are still learning how to adjust your kitten energy with Joolz. Your parents will help make sure everything goes smoothly, because you are greatly loved kitties!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet LucyFur! I hope you are having all sorts of kitten fun today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi!

We need to get in touch!!! My email address is: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Golfergirl View Post
    Hi Lucyfur!!!!
    What a sweet little girl!!!!! Smirnoff and I say hello from Ottawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I follow Ottawa Stray Cat Rescue on Facebook. My nephew and his wife adopted two siblings from them last Winter!!!!!!
    I hear ya. I wouldn't be able to give any of them up!! MAJOR FOSTER FAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Many years of happiness with Lucyfur!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I just found out my nephew's kitties are Lucyfur's brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!