Thread: Wonderful Willi

Wonderful Willi

Name:  05c.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  260.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are, and so loving.
    Celebrate your world famous day with an extra banana

Wonderful Willi!

Greeting Wilhelm Windisch in Saxony, Germany! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

Aww! What a beautiful Dwarf Lop bunny you are, Willi! Your snow white coat and your ruby red eyes are gorgeous, and oh, what I wouldn't give to stroke those long, silky ears! But as beautiful as you are in looks, it's your sweet and loving, oh so chill and carefree personality that has won over my heart! A friend to all, that's you, Willi!

Willi's pretty chill - nothing can destroy his inner peace. Whenever someone's sad or depressed, he kinda senses it and licks the hands and arms of that person. He's really just so very very lovely.
    How very lucky your family members (furred and skinned) are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best friend and furry family member in you, Willi! You're a treasure, just as special as they come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying your big day of worldwide celebrity, jumping and hopping, running and digging (hopefully in some snow, hehe); playing with your bunny bud, Evelyn the Dwarf Lop Lady, and guinea pig pals, Teddy and Amelie; munching on yummy treats (bananas!); cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Willi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to beautiful Evelyn, dear Teddy and Amelie, too!

Me and my bestie, Evelyn!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sending loads of love to darling, chill, Willi! Excellent POTD! What a pretty albino dude, hope he gets a banana! 🍌 🐰 👍🏿

Congrats on being POTD handsome Willi
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Willi in Germany! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a sweet bunny you are! I like your fluffy white coat and your lop ears! I would like to gently pet you; but since I can't, I hope your caring person will pet you for me! You are loving and affectionate! Perfect!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Willi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Willi, on being POTD! You are adorable and so photogenic! Our best wishes are sent to you and your furry friends (Teddy, Amelie, Evelyn) for happy, healthy lives inside your human parents' safe home, away from outdoor dangers, predators and weather! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Freddy is an amazing turtle! 🐢 What a completely delightful POTD, turtles are beautiful animals. Especially Freddy, he stands out as unique, cat loving, all around sweet dude. Hope his day exciting! 🌞