Thread: Marvellous Mitzy

Marvellous Mitzy

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mitzy!

What a pretty girl you are! Your longhaired coat has gorgeous markings and your big eyes are beautiful! You also have the sweetest face!

I'm so glad your family visited you at the local RSPCA and decided to take you home, but how could they resist your affection and loving personality!

It was a bit stressful for you to move to a new place, refusing to eat and drink for the first three days, but being a curious girl, you soon adapted, and now you live the good life, playing, investigating everything and waking your family up in the early mornings. - I can picture you racing up and down the hall before bedtime. Many cats do that.

Although you don't like to be held for too long, you still enjoy your cuddles, I'm sure, and your family adore you.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Adorable!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Mitzi, what a beautiful medium hair girl you are. Your coat with those gorgeous calico colors looks so soft, and your face with those big eyes and long whiskers is so sweet.
    I'm glad that you got adopted out of all the other kitties at the RSPCA. You knew how to present yourself to find your forever family.
    It took a few days and a coughed up hairball, but then you knew that this was the place to stay.
    You are playful, love cuddles (on your terms) and you are very curious. You get the famous kitty crazies at night, and in the mornings you make sure that your humans are up in time to feed you.
    Mitzi, you are indeed a marvelous kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Mitzy, what a stunningly beautiful Calico girl you are! That fluffy fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that two-tone nose and those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them both and look so content and happy. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to Australia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear people adopted you from the RSPCA six years ago. You were very affectionate and loving right from the start. You were stressed when you first came home but soon adapted to your new family. You're very playful (especially at night) and love a pat and a scratch. You love being cuddled but only for so much time, and then you whine and struggle. You're very curious and will look and investigate the smallest sounds. You run up and down the hall just before bedtime, and in the morning you meow to get someone up to feed you. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mitzy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Wow, Mitzi sure is the pretty one! What a fascinating and divine COTD!

Marvelous Mitzy!

Greetings Mitzy from Oz! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, long haired Calico girl you are, Mitzy! You have the prettiest coat, and oh, how I love those orange markings around your chin and mouth! A perpetual smile! It's easy to see how you won over your future furever family so handily, that fateful day at the RSPCA...Definitely a case of love at first sight, and the rest is happy history! Yes, it may have taken you a few days to settle in. But I think it's fair to say we can blame your lack of appetite and enthusiasm on that nasty furball! From that day on, it's been nothing but happy, fun and love filled days for you and your furever family!

We love her to bits and never want to leave her or for her to leave us. We just adore her.
    And we love you too, Mitzy! You're a treasure; living, loving proof o the priceless rewards of rescue! Great thanks to your humans for sharing your heartwarming rescue story and heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my evening! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mitzy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Mitzy in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are with your long, fluffy fur! I hope you have a very special day!

What a beautiful Calico girl Mitzy is. Congratulations on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana