Thread: Prettiest Pepper

Prettiest Pepper

Name:  03.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  321.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful young lady you are.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life, full of love.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Pepper the Pony!

Hi Pepper in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful young pony you are, Pepper! Your red/chestnut coloring is gorgeous! And being just a youngster, so full of life, spunk and spirit! Sure does sound like you keep your human on her/his toes, hehe, along with bringing so much joy and pleasure to her/his days! How lucky your human is, Pepper, having a beautiful, joyful, trusting best friend in you, a partner for life, on and off the trail! It's no wonder your human loves you so very much, sweetheart...You're as special as they come! And you know what, Pepper? I have no doubt you love your human back, every bit as much!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pepper! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, taking a nice, long ride with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Pepper, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! (Please have your human give you a peppermint, some carrot or apple, for me!)

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Red Chestnut pony you are, Pepper,
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Pepper sure is a beauty, you are very proud of her and what a blessing she is! So happy to see darling Pepper today 🐴 🌸