Thread: Lovable Chancho!

Hybrid View

Lovable Chancho!

Greetings, Chancho! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a handsome Pittie boy you are, Chancho, beautiful inside and out, such as sweet as can be! You're not the exception to your breed, Chancho, you're living, loving proof of the true nature of the Pitbull Terrier...loyal and loving, total mush buckets, gentle giants! (Just look at that heart-melting photo of you and your kitten buddy, Gump!) Thanks to fine Pittie ambassadors such as yourself, love filled tributes penned by proud Pittie pawrents such as yours, finally the word is getting out!

We have had Chancho since the day he was born. He is part of the family. We include him in as many events as possible. He is quite a lover and constantly looks for our attention. He loves being a momma's boy when dad isn't around. Chancho is a good representation of his breed. He is great with kids and other animals. He is the only dog I have ever met that does not enjoy table scraps. He grabs people's attention everywhere we go. He is our best friend.
    How lucky your humans are, having known your unconditional love and companionship these many years, Chancho, since the day you were born; having a fur son as special as you to call their very own! And speaking of lucky, what a lucky fellow are you, having a furever mommy and daddy as devoted as yours, not to mention living on beautiful Del Ray Beach, with all that water to enjoy! Ahh, life is good!!!

Great thanks to your furever family for sharing your heartwarming backstory and all of those utterly heart-melting photos with us, Chancho! Meeting you has truly warmed and brightened my very dark and stormy day! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...cuddling with dear Gump, chasing boats down the inter-coastal waterways, hiding shoes and eating cat toys, throwing stuff in toilets, lol, emptying your toy box, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud mommy and daddy! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Chancho, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Gump and your seahorse and boa buddies, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chancho

Name:  02b.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  469.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a sweetheart, being at your forever home since you were born.
    I can just picture you putting things in the toilet.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being DOTD, loveable Chancho!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Chancho is an excellent dog, instantly fell in love straightaway! No one compares to Chancho 💖

Chancho

Chanco is not a pit bull, he's an American Staffordshire terrier. The short ears are the tip off. They're natural, not cropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
    Chanco is not a pit bull, he's an American Staffordshire terrier. The short ears are the tip off. They're natural, not cropped.
    They own his parents, we trust they know what breed he is, but thank you for your comment and trying to help.
    I've Been Frosted