Thread: Ravishing Ruby

Ravishing Ruby

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Ruby!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your orange coat and your golden eyes eyes are beautiful! And you have the sweetest face! I'm so in love!

Growing up outside, you are streetwise, adventurous and an expert catching bugs and other small animals. With years of patience and love from your mum/dad, you finally came inside, but I can tell by your expression that you still find it exiting to play outside amidst the plants and little critters. I bet you are having a great time!

Every single day, you give your mum/dad one more reason to love you to bits. And you feel safe and loved, too, no doubt.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

I think you have you spotted something very interesting

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Ruby, what an utterly beautiful British Red Classic Tabby Shorthair girl you are! Your orange tabby coat with the white touches is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are stunning in them both. How nice to see you in profile! My orange tabby girl with white touches Sparkler says "Hello, meow!" I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to England to pet you. I can't of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You were a wary, streetwise cat, but now, after lots of hard work by your dear Purrrson, you are now Home in the family's house and yard! You love their garden, playing amidst the plants and catching insects and small animals (not to mention feet and toes). There is so much about you that is special and magical that your dear Purrrson can't even begin to choose. Every day you come up with another reason for him/her to love you even more. You are now her very own "house tiger!" You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ruby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Ruby! What a gorgeous tabby kitty you are! A “house tiger” too! Happy Cat of the Day!

Blog Entries
    I am quite sure that your house tiger Ruby has enchanted many over the years 🌺 What a delight Ruby is! excellent, fantastic COTD!

Dear Ruby, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your exquisitely colored coat looks so soft, and your face is too adorable.
    Even though it took a while to turn you into a "house tiger", your person never gave up and they were rewarded with a most special and magical forever friend. Your wild roots still come out when you're in the garden to catch insects and small animals.
    Your most wonderful quality, however, is that you come up with a reason for your person to love you even more every day.
    Ruby, you couldn't be more precious, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Ravishing Ruby!

Good evening Ruby in the U.k.! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, enchanting, most *magical* British Red Classic Tabby girl you are, Ruby! It's been a long, cold, dark and stormy day here, but thanks to you, I'll be hitting the bed with a smile on my face, warmed from the inside out!

You sure had a VERY tough start at life, sweetheart...eeking out a life on the mean streets. But thanks to your furever family, you were finally blessed with the happy, carefree, love filled life you always deserved! Not to say there weren't a few bumps along the way...those injuries, adjusting to life with your humans. But before long you learned that with this family you would be safe and loved, never wanting for anything ever again! And you still get to play in your garden, frolicking amidst all of those plants! Yes, life is good, and no kitty is more deserving than you, sweetheart!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to your heartwarming homecoming story and heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a supernatural, most magical day of celebration, exploring your garden, cuddling with your furever humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, sugar and smooches to you, precious Ruby, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day...one gem of a girl!

Ravishing!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Ruby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana