Thread: Adorable Valentine's kitties Philip and Bay Bay!

Adorable Valentine's kitties Philip and Bay Bay!

Dearest Philip and Bay Bay, what a gorgeous pair of kitties you are to celebrate Valentine's Day with us! You both have that beautiful brown tabby and white fur that looks so very soft to pet, and what sweet faces you have with such interesting fur color designs and such lovely big eyes! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show so well not just your beautiful appearances but your beautiful spirits and love for each other. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Weirton, WV to pet you both, and pet your other kitty siblings, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing, uplifting story your dear Purrrson has to tell! You both wound up in a shelter after not-very-good earlier lives with alleged-humans who mistreated you. But then your dear Purrrson found you at the shelter and saw how much you love each other, and he/she brought you Home! We thank her/him for choosing rescue and choosing these two beautiful kitties! Now you are living the wonderful lives you have deserved all along and should have had from the start. You are both very affectionate and love people and being around people. Bay Bay, you love treats and let your dear Purrrson know you want some by opening the cabinet with your nose and then letting it shut so he/she hears it. Philip, you are very loving and follow your dear Purrrson everywhere, rubbing your head on her/him and giving kisses. You two love being with each other, laying with each other and playing together. You both and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Philip and Bay Bay, on being chosen today's Valentine's Day Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-14-2018 at 09:00 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I'll just bet I know what everyone will say when the see Philip and Bay Bay. Everyone will say that they are a perfect duo, that they look adorable and happy together. I'll just bet everyone will think they look similar, could be brother and sister, accept for the one year difference. Oh ya, everyone will fall in love with them and adore them and wish they could sneak in a cuddle or two and that Bay Bays little belly is simply too irresistable in the last photo. How am I doin so far. Pretty spot on I'll bet eh. Congrats to the wickedly lovely Cats of the day, happy Valentine's Day!! The sweetest two ever ❤️💕💞

Valentine's Day Sweethearts Philip and Bay Bay!

Hi Philip and Bay Bay! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

How precious a pair you are, Philip and Bay Bay! And being the total sweethearts that you are, as bonded as you are, the most perfect choice for our Valentine's Day honors!

They are best friends and they love each other so I thought they would b a perfect pair on Valentine’s Day. They are both brown and white tabby cats but they’re very loving and very sweet... This is why I wanted to celebrate them on Valentine’s Day because they love each other and could never be separated.
    And we too are so very happy to honor two such sweet and loving kitties here today! Like your human, all of us here find it incomprehensible, the cruelty of some humans. And while you had a very sad start at life, it's clear neither of you has allowed the abuse you suffered at the hand of a human extinguish your loving spirits! Animals are simply amazing in their ability to forgive! That said, your sad and lonely days are but a distant memory now, Philip and Bay Bay, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to! Your human is one lucky soul, having been blessed with 2 furkids as loyal and loving as you two! Talk about Velcro kitties, hehe How well her/his compassion has been rewarded, having chosen rescue! In fact, you two are the poster kids for animal rescue and adoption! And hopefully, after reading your heartwarming story, others will open their home and hearts to a creature in need, too! As your human says, they won't regret it!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Valentine's Day celebration, loving on each and your human, being spoiled to the max, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Philip and Bay Bay, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your kitty siblings, too!

Inseparable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Philipp and Bay Bay, what a most adorable kitty pair you are. Both of you are so beautiful and soft looking, and you have the sweetest faces.
    I'm so glad that you two were rescued from abuse and neglect, and that you were adopted into your perfect forever home.
    You not only love each other, but you are also social around people, and everything you do you do together, like playing and sleeping.
    Philipp and Bay Bay, you two are the most perfect couple for Valentine's Day, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Adorable Philip and Bay Bay! What a precious pair you are! How wonderful that you were adopted together! Philip gives head-bumps and kisses; and Bay Bay is good at finding the snacks! You play together and snuggle with your people - PURR-fect! I am sending you hugs and snuggles for your special day! Happy Cat of the Day and happy Valentine's Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honoured as Cats of the Day, Philip and Bay Bay!

What an adorable pair you are! Your brown/white coats are beautiful and look so soft, and your faces are the sweetest! You're the perfect Valentine's Day pair!

I'm so glad you got away from the mean family you lived with before, even a shelter is better. The two of you are best friends and simply loves being with each other, so your person adopted you both. You soon adjusted to your new home learned to trust people, you are thriving and being spoilt rotten, like you so deserve.

You both love being around people and you sleep in your person's bed. Philip, you follow your person everywhere, give kisses and are very affectionate. And Bay Bay, you are quite the talker, you love treats and open cabinet doors to get your person's attention... very smart!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with your favourite treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life - and Happy Valentines Day!

You are precious!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Congratulations on being Cats of the Day, adorable Phillip and Bay Bay!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Philip and Bay Bay

Philip and Bay Bay! The perfect kitty pair for Valentine's Day! Your sweet little faces immediately brought a smile to my face and I can see how your owner fell in love with the both of you. I'm also so glad to see how much love you have for each other. It is not secret that you adore each other, Philip and Bay Bay, I wish you a very happy and long life filled with lots of fun and games, and most importantly, love!

I am a bit confused. Who are Philip and Bay Bay?. My computer shows Hannah and Cooper as COTD on 27 February.

Check the date! Philip and Bay Bay were Cats of the Day weeks ago - on Valentines Day.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.