Thread: Terrific Tux

Terrific Tux

Or is it Orson, or Precious? By whichever name you are going today, it is obvious you are loved. I can see your resemblance to your filmmaker namesake, with your tuxedo markings and generous frame. And who says one has to follow all the rules to be a proper cat - with think you are catlike enough just as you are! Congratulations again, Tux - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tux!

You're such a handsome boy. Your Tuxedo coat looks thick and soft, and how cute you look with that white stripe down your nose. Your green eyes are beautiful and you have the sweetest face!

Being with a family who spoils you rotten with food and attention, you have grown quite big, but it's hard to say no to such a precious boy. However, some playtime would be good for you, so you can stay healthy.

You don't do typical cat things, but you are indeed a special boy, affectionate and loving - and you don't ruin the furniture.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Tux, a.k.a. Precious and Orson, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are so handsome with that Tuxedo-pattern fur that looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, mostly black fur with the white stripe down your nose and onto your chin, and the long white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big green eyes. You are so beautiful in that great photo! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Suffolk County, NY to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, very distinct! You do like your food, and it seems you are pleasingly plump. You like getting attention and being placid and lazy. Your Purrrsons say you are somewhat un-catlike, oblivious to things cats would be aware of. We know you are a terrific cat just as you are! You are "a decent little buddy," don't scratch the furniture, and are affectionate to people. You are special to your whole family, and you and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tux, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tux IS terrific!

Hi Tux, a.k.a. "Precious," a.k.a. "Orson!" Happy Cat of the Day, you handsome devil!

Seriously, Tux, you truly are one dashing, most handsome Tuxie boy, looking so dapper in your formal wear! And oh my gosh, those HUGE, sparkling amber eyes of yours are stunning! And quite the "chill," laid back guy you are, we hear, wiling the day away chowing on yummy treats, soaking up all of that love being heaped upon you by your devoted humans! hehe Life sure is good, and no kitty is more deserving than you, sweetheart! As for your furever family? They are one lucky bunch, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid in you, Tux! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been the perfect antidote to my long, tiring day! Hope you're enjoying YOUR big day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Tux, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

GORGEOUS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Tux is a very sharp looking fellow! I am glad he is well fed, being a cat requires a lot of food for some, even if it's not burnt off, it tastes great going down! Just a very splendid COTD!

Dear Tux, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face with those beautiful green eyes is so sweet.
    You are definitely living the good life, with plenty of food to go around, all the attention you could ever ask for, and in return, you don't scratch the furniture and you are affectionate to people.
    Tux, aka Precious, aka Orson, you are perfect in every way, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Happy Cat of the Day to dapper, handsome, precious Tux!

Congratulations, handsome Tux on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana