Thread: Treasured Tigrou!

Treasured Tigrou!

Bonjour, dear Tigrou in France! You are a beautiful ginger and white kitty! I hope you, Mimie and master are having a wonderful day of snuggles, play time, and love ! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-01-2018 at 06:52 PM.

Congratulations, handsome Tigrou on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Tigrou, what a handsome orange tabby boy you are. You have the sweetest face and your coat looks so soft.
    I'm very sorry about your accident, but you are proof that "tripod" kitties do very well.
    You are independent, love frolicking in the fields and then you rest on your person's bed. Your best friend is Mimie (COTD on Feb 15), who makes you wash your fur. You two are made for each other. I'm glad as well that we got to meet both of you.
    Tigrou, aka Tigger, you are a most special kitty, and I wish you, Mimie and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tigrou!

What a handsome boy you are. Your orange/white coat is beautiful and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face! In spite of missing one leg, you are doing just fine but I'm sorry you had to go though the pain.

You are independent and love to explore the fields outside, and then it's time for a nap on your masters bed. I'm sure he/she loves you very much. I am glad you have a best friend in Mimie - I bet you have lots of fun playing and cuddling.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with Mimie and your mum/dad, get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Tigrou, a.k.a. Tigger, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking orange tabby and white fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes that match your orange fur-color. My orange tabby and white girl Sparkler with matching orange eyes admires you greatly and says "Bonjour, Miaou!" Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You are absolutely stunning in it! I wish I could reach through the screen across the ocean to Combourg, Brittany in France to pet you, and pet your fur buddy Mimie too! How nice to meet you after we just met lovely Mimie a couple of weeks ago! I can't pet you, of course, but I know your loving and beloved master will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! We are sorry you lost one of your legs to an accident, but it's good to know how well you get around in spite of that. You are very independent and love to frolic in the fields, then relax on your master's bed. You and Mimie are great friends, very complacent with each other. She makes sure you wash your fur! You and she and your dear master all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tigrou, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mimie and master and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-02-2018 at 03:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Tigrou is an awsome COTD! I feel terrible about that accident that took his leg but life goes on and it is wonderful to know it's all working out! I have a cat that has only 3 and a 1/2 legs, she does perfectly well and has for many years. I think it is so funny that your companion believes you have a master 😂 😻 😹 Well, what a special and delightful COTD, hope it is as magnificent as Tigrou deserves, I'm sure it will be! 🌞

Precious Tigrou!

Greetings Tigrou in beautiful Brittany, France, and love to your much loved, beautiful fur sister Mimie too, a Cat of the Day alum in her own right! Happy Cat of the Day congrats to you from all of us here on Cape Cod, MA, including love from my 3 legged orange Tabby boy, Tigger, too! So happy to meet you too, Tigrou!

I'm Tigger and I love Mimie and my master, and we are glad to meet all you cat friends out there. Greetings from Brittany, France.
    What a handsome boy you are, Tigger, and just like my Tigg'r, just as active, as life loving, as independent as can be, despite the loss of a limb! How blessed your master and sister Mimie are, having a brave, beautiful best furry sibling and furkid in you, Tigrou! You truly are one in a million, one EXTRA special boy, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby boy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing in those gorgeous Brittany fields, cuddling with Mimie on the "big bed," your master's bed, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud master...your furever daddy! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to yo, precious Tigrou, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Mimie, too!

Beautiful Tigrou!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~