Thread: Adorable Banana and Pear!

Adorable Banana and Pear!

Hi Banana and Pear! Happy "two for Tuesday" Pets of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious pair of fuzzy wuzzy Red Sex Link babies you are! Four days old??? I can hardly take the cuteness! I smiled from ear to ear, reading your daily routine, learning how handily you captured your human's heart, of the very special bond you and she/he have forged after a mere few days!

When they come inside the house with me, they will fall asleep right on my lap, and when they wake up from their nap they will follow me around wherever I go! They make the cutest little peeping sounds as they follow after me.
    Doesn't get any sweeter than that! How lucky your human is, having two such sweet and cuddly, best feathered (well, soon to be) friends in you! What fun she/he is in for, watching you two grow into beautiful, brown egg laying big girls, the bond of love and trust you already share growing ever stronger!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweeties! Enjoy your big day of honor, dutifully following your human and napping on her/his lap, playing with sisters Grunca, and Cia, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Banana and Pear, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Grunca and Cia, too!

TOO * CUTE* FOR * WORDS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Banana and Pear

Name:  28575928_1853968064666701_5424750050229687387_n.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  44.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You are both beyond cute, and so smart.
    In only a few days you realize who will take
    very good care of you and love you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Banana and Pear are the absolute cutest pair! Hope we get a pic when they are grown, I know they will give you magnificent eggs 🐣🐥🐤

Congratulations, adorable Banana and Pear for being Pets of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Banana and Pear, on sharing POTD honors! You 2 are beyond adorable! Chickens are underrated regarding intelligence - and they make great, sweet, loyal pets! Best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives! I'm so glad I'm a vegetarian!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net