Thread: Gorgeous Cooper and Hannah

Gorgeous Cooper and Hannah

Congratulations on being honoured as Cats of the Day, Cooper and Hannah!

What an adorable pair you are... Cooper, you with your sleek orange coat, and Hannah with your tabby coat, both so soft looking and beautiful - and the sweetest faces!

You had a tough street life and was taken to a shelter, and there your mom found you. Of course she was smitten and couldn't resist taking you home. Although you are not siblings you simply love each other, so I'm really glad you could stay together. It would have been cruel to separate you.

It's so sweet that you wash Hannah's ear, Cooper - and you let her sit on top of you, too.

You have both been such a comfort to your mom when she grieved the loss of Kira, and then her own mom - always right there to give kitty kisses. And how wonderful that you sleep with your mom in bed, Cooper - and you, Hannah, is right under it, purring away. You all love each other to bits.

Enjoy a day of playtime and fun, retrieving your glitter ball, checking on the mailman, watching the birds and squirrels - and get pampered with your favourite treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Cooper and Hannah!

Best buddies!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Cooper and Hannah, what a beautiful kitty duo you are. Your stripy coats look so soft, and your faces are both so sweet.
    I'm glad that you were adopted together. Your wonderful pictures show the special bond both of you share.
    You helped your mom heal, first after the loss of Kira, and then, after her own mom passed away.
    You are very busy kitties, watching birds and squirrels, retrieving glitter balls, and when one of you gets in trouble, both of you hide together.
    Most of all, you are always close to your mom, cuddling with her at night.
    Cooper and Hannah, you two are truly special kitties, and I wish you and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Gorgeous Cooper and Hannah

Congrats' Cooper and Hannah on Cats of the Day you deserve it. You're so lucky being adopted by a wonderful person. The pictures of you two are great and pictures show how wonderful you two get along so good .AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Dearest Cooper and Hannah, what a gorgeous couple of kitties you are! Your tabby coats, Cooper's orange and Hannah's brown, are so pretty, and what sweet faces you have, both looking so happy and full of love! Thank you for posting those great photos! You both are so beautiful in every one of them, and what a terrific job of communicating your love for each other they do! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Grand Island, Nebraska to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson was grieving the passing of her/his beloved Kira and started visiting the local shelter. You two and she met, and she was smitten! We are so glad she brought you both Home; you already had such a tight bond, even though it turned out you weren't actually siblings. You have become the brightest spot in her life! You make her smile with all your energy and antics. And you also know when she needs an extra laugh or a kitty "hug!" You comforted her when she mourned the loss of her own Mom. You both and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cooper and Hannah, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Kira Angel and Grandmommy Angel are both rejoicing for you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 02-27-2018 at 07:42 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Cooper and Hannah!

Hi Hannah and Cooper! Happy "two for Tuesday," co-cats of the Day to you! And what a most precious pair you two Tabby beauties make! Your photos are gorgeous, over the top heart-melting! It's clear you two, though not blood related, are one bonded (for life!) pair!

Bless you both for coming to your mommy's aid in her time of need, helping to fill that hole in heart after the passing of her beloved furkid of 21 years, Kira, the passing of her mom! You two truly were heaven sent, no doubt about it, and your mommy? Now that is one lucky lady, having two such sweet and loving fur babies in her life, bringing so much comfort and joy to her days! You're one precious pair, Hannah and Cooper, beautiful in body and heart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling and playing with one another; you Cooper, scoping out those birdies and squirrels as you, Hannah, play fetch with your glitter ball; the two of you being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted mom! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hannah and Cooper, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Cooper and Hannah plus you = a very special, beautiful family! What awsome luck that you found these spectacular creatures! They are both so gorgeous and sweet, just perfect cats in every way. Yipppeee! Cooper and Hannah are COTD! Loved every photo 😻😻

Congrats to lovely Cooper and Hannah on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Hannah and Cooper in Nebraska! Happy Cats of the Day!

What a beautiful pair of tabby kitties you are! How wonderful that you were adopted together !

You helped your meowmie during difficult times, giving your special presence and love! You are beloved kitties- snuggling together, giving kitty hugs and cuddling with your person! You look out of the window and watch all that's happening, or playing with a glitter ball! When it is time for bed, you both sleep with meowmie! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Hannah and Cooper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cooper and Hannah

Wow! You two are absolutely adorable together! I'm so happy to see two cats who are so close and have bonded so well together. I can see how much Cooper and Hannah love each other. That bond will never be broken. Both of you have helped your mommy get through hard times by just being there and showing your love for her by cuddling. She loves you both and you love her, and that's something that all cats deserve!
    Happy COTD sweet Cooper and Hannah