Thread: Life is hard

Life is hard

Olive was contemplating her "difficult" life, and all that was holding her up was her cardboard box. Sigh!

Name:  olicorner-a.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  56.3 KB

AWWWWwwwwww! What a beauty you are, Olive!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Second that!!

It's nice to have your own cardboard box to sit and reflect on life, isn't it!

You are so beautiful!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

She's pretty alright, but she's also a little devil! Her "difficulties" in life consist of not getting food 24/7 and not being allowed to pounce on her 20 yr old sister (mom gets very mad about that!).

Blog Entries
    Nice to know! My Lily is 2 now. She is an incuragible teenager with no conscience whatsoever. She has not grown out of her brat stage, in fact she is getting worse. 🙃 🙄 OMG!! She will not quit torturing her older sister Mia. We don't know exactly how old Mia is, at least 12, maybe 16. Shelter cat, one paw short. Lily is such a bitch, tortures her relentlessly. Have had to separate them lately. Lily gets right up, an inch from Mia's face and slaps her. She speed eats so she can steal Mia's food and she is now a tubster, oh yes, quite chubby. I cannot believe this innocent kitten that I raised has become so freakin mean to her sister 😫😱😥 I have had to put every ornament away and drink every beverage out of a mason jar. Last night I had a large glass of milk in a mason jar but I didn't screw on the lid on soon enough... Lily slapped it off of the island and it took a half an hr. to clean up. All over the floor, cupbaords, against the stove, underneath the fridge......etc. I know what you might think, why did we get Lily. We love her and Mia seemed lonely. We thought it would be a be a great idea 😬

Blog Entries
    I know, Lily is a lunatic. She's a cat 😻 😺