Thread: Beautiful Brandy!

Beautiful Brandy!

Hello, Brandy, sweet kitty in the U.K.! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome kitty you are! I like your tabby markings, and I would be glad to see your spots if you'd like to show them! I would like to pet you; but since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra petting and cuddles for me!

I wouldn’t mind fetching Mousie from under the freezer for you, if I could! Or just to help you play with him!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Brandy!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 02-26-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Beautiful Brandy!

Hi Bandy in the U.K.! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a pawsitively precious, most beautiful Tabby boy you are, Brandy! But what? No photo of those "secret" Bengal markings? You're teasing us! Your good looks aside, we hear you're every bit as packed with purrsonality and heart (a lamby in cat clothing, hehe) as you are handsome! And what a scamp! I doubt you'll be venturing into that tub again, any time soon! Such a character, but that only adds to your charm! How lucky your mum and dad are, having a fun loving, adventurous, sweet as can be best furkid in you, Brandy! You truly are a treasure, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...sticking like glue to your humans, munching on biscuits and treats, chasing that pesky mouse, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Brandy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Such gorgeous photos!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Brandy, what a gorgeous, beautiful fellow you are! You are so handsome with that soft-looking tabby fur with white trim and the sweet, sweet face with those long white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those terrific photos with us! You are absolutely stunning in each of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to East Yorkshire, England to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your energy and antics. You are very inquisitive, once splashing into the bath! You love your food and are friendly with other animals in the neighborhood. You enjoy playing with your toy 'Mousie,' running around the house with him and occasionally leaving him under the freezer. You are very affectionate and loving, You welcome your dear Purrrsons home, scraping on the kitchen window to try and get to them and give a cuddle. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Brandy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Brandy, what a most handsome tabby boy you are. Your photos are stunning, and you look so soft and so sweet in all of them. But you will not let us see those illusive Bengal markings because they are secret.
    You are loving, cuddly and inquisitive, so much so that you fell in the tub when your person was about to take a bath. You love your biscuits and your favorite toy is Mousie which had to be rescued from under the freezer.
    Brandy, you are a fun-loving and smart boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a handsome tabby you are, Brandy. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Brandy is so adorable, I'll bet his little Bengal belly is too! I would love one of Brandys killer cuddles but, saying happy COTD will have to do 😻😽

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Brandy!

What a handsome boy you are! I love the warm colours of your soft tabby coat and your beautiful eyes. You also have the sweetest face.

How sweet that you follow your mum/dad around, and scrape the window as soon as you see her/him. You just can't want to give her/him some kisses.

You are inquisitive and adventurous, too. I can just picture you getting out of that bathtub like a rocket! Lucklly, your mum/dad was there to dry you with a warm towel. I bet you won't jump in there again anytime soon.

And you are able to climb up a high tree if necesary. LOL!

Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun with your Mousie and get pampered with your favourite biscuits and lots of snuggle time. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!
    Last edited by Randi; 02-27-2018 at 10:49 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Brandy

Brandy, you are truly a beautiful kitty. It warms my heart to hear how much laughter and love you bring into your owners life! You are such an amazing kitty!