Thread: Adorable Axel

Adorable Axel

Name:  24e.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  217.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Look at that absolutely adorable face.
    Pups are supposed to be full of energy,
    and you are living up to that expectation
    Celebrate your special day,

Adorable Axel!

Greetings, Axel! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my gosh, how adorable are YOU!!! That "beard," that uni brow!!! And of course you're all into exploring and chewing, making mischief! As a puppy, that's your job...pushing the limits!

Your human waited a long, long time for her dream of being a doggie pawrent to come true, and how well worth the wait it was, for in you, Axel, she/he has been blessed with best! And speaking as a nurse, I know first hand how stressful and challenging nursing school can be. So tell your human not to be discouraged; she is not a failure! And you know, Axel, you just might be the inspiration she needs to carry on! As your mom says, dogs have such a magical way of motivating us, comforting us, easing our stress!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you, Axel! She's in for a boat load of fun, watching you grow, the two of you sharing so many happy days, making memories to cherish for a lifetime!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration, playing to your heart's content, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Axel, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

But I wanna play!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You help your mom out a lot, Axel
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Aww, Axel is an adorable puppy! He is just a very young baby with immeasurable potential. Every single photo was cuter than the next! He will be an outstanding dog when he grows up for sure!! P.s. My Great Granny said, you are only a failure if you never try. I agree 👍🏿🤛🌹