Thread: Cutie Pie Clyde

Cutie Pie Clyde

Name:  24.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  202.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie who loves to eat.
    You may not only be fat, you may grow to be rather large, about 10 to 12 inches.
    When you are two years old, you may get to be about 6 inches.
    Full grown you will need a large aquarium. maybe 100 gallons.
    This is the voice of experience.
    Celebrate your special day.

Cutie Pie Clyde!

Greetings Clyde! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a cutie Red-Eared Slider you are, Clyde; so handsome and packed with personality! And just look at that precious face!!! Your human is one lucky guy/girl, having a beautiful, outgoing, sweet and gentle best shelled friend in you, Clyde! You're a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...swimming, sleeping and eating the day away; being cupped in your human's hands; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, cutie pie Clyde, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your Slider buddy, too!

SO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being POTD, handsome Clyde!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    You have endless reasons to be very proud of Clyde! What an excellent little dude. So he isn't into the paparazzi, so what. I am sure it is a great sign that he is always hungry, he is growing and you provide an exquisite menu. I hope he has a long and lovely life with you and grows into the biggest, baddest turtle ever ⭐️ 🐢👍🏿 Kisses to dear Clyde, sweet little POTD!

Congratulations, Clyde, on being POTD! You could not be any cuter! (Reptiles are fascinating and fun!) We're so glad that you have such a wonderful home! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net