Thread: Beautiful Buddy

Beautiful Buddy

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Buddy!

What a handsome boy you are! You have a beautiful soft looking coat, a cute pink nose and the sweetest face. Your green eyes are stunning!

You were just a tiny baby when your mom first saw you, you climbed right onto her shoulder and started purring. Who can resist that!

Since then, you have put on quite a bit of weoight and have become a real snuggle Bud - you sit in your mom's lap at least three times a day. You are the love of her life, and you have helped her heal from the loss of her previous cats. Your mom is lucky to have a sweetheart like you.

Being very inquisitive, your mom takes you for walks outside on a leash. What fun you have chasing squirrels, stalking rabbits and watching the birds. But you also enjoy people's attention and get lots of love from your senior neighbors. And you have travelled to Florida, too. I bet you had fun climbing up in palm trees and watch the native birds and lizards there.

Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun running through tunnels, go and get some extra love from your neighbors and play with your "sister" and your laser beam. I hope you get pampered with your favourite treats and lots of snuggle time. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

I bet you are dreaming of squirrels, birds and lizards
    Last edited by Randi; 02-27-2018 at 10:50 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Buddy, what a handsome white and tabby boy you are. Your plush coat is so soft looking, and your face is too adorable with those wonderful green eyes.
    You came along just in time, as a tiny baby, to fill a void in your mom's heart. You snuggled up to her and purred, and that was that. You have become the love of her life.
    You have grown into a well-traveled and inquisitive boy. You are a people kitty, a bird watcher and you love to play with a laser pointer.
    Buddy, you are an all-around special kitty, and I wish you, Pearl and your mom a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Buddy, a.k.a. Budderbutt, Vicious Buddilicious, and Mr. Buddles, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking fur in such an interesting color scheme, white with orange and brown tabby patches. And what a sweet face you have, with that mostly-pink nose and the long white eyebrows and whiskers and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Buffalo to pet you, and pet your "sister" Pearl, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and your dear Purrrson met at a local rescue, and we thank him/her for choosing rescue. You were a tiny baby and chose her/him by climbing onto her shoulder, then settling down and purring. You are a happy, busy boy! Your dear Purrrson takes you outside on a leash, and you enjoy chasing squirrels, watching birds, and stalking rabbits, as well as people attention especially from your senior apartment-complex neighbors. You and he/she have traveled to Florida, where you've had fun watching ducks and native birds, looking for little lizards, and even climbing up palm trees! You love playing with your laser beam and running through tunnels and chasing Pearl. You are also a big snuggler, and you and your dear Purrrson and Pearl all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Pearl and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Buddy!

Hi Buddy, a.ka. Budderbutt, Vicious Buddilicious, and Mr. Buddles! Happy, happy Cat of the Day, beautiful boy!

How lucky your human is, having been chosen (paw selected) by you to be her one and only, her best buddy, the light of her life! And after having read your human's tribute, there's no denying the happy, adventure packed, loved filled life you have been blessed, with! I had to laugh at the image of you scaling a palm tree, safely secured in your harness! And how the seniors at your complex must love having you to love on and spoil! Ahh! Life is good! What a treasure you are, Buddy, beautiful inside and out, so very deserving of your "top cat" honors!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your heart-melting photos with us, sweetheart! Meeting you has been the perfect way to end my long, rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your laser light and chasing sister Pearl, snuggling in the chair, bed or blanket of your choosing, cuddling with your mom, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Buddy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Pearl, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Buddy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Okay, jury's in... everyone loves Buddy. I would personally die for a Buddy cuddle!! So great you two are kindred spirits and BFFs and well,....buddies 😍😆 Excellent COTD

Hello, Buddy, Budderbutt, Vicious Buddilicious, Mr. Buddles! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your white and tabby-colored fur, your long whiskers, and your cute pink nose! I smiled when I read about how you spend the day ... playing with your laser mark, maybe going outdoors to see what's happening there, and then snuggling with your meowmie and sister Pearl! PURR-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Buddy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678