Thread: Beautiful Buddy

Threaded View

Beautiful Buddy

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Buddy!

What a handsome boy you are! You have a beautiful soft looking coat, a cute pink nose and the sweetest face. Your green eyes are stunning!

You were just a tiny baby when your mom first saw you, you climbed right onto her shoulder and started purring. Who can resist that!

Since then, you have put on quite a bit of weoight and have become a real snuggle Bud - you sit in your mom's lap at least three times a day. You are the love of her life, and you have helped her heal from the loss of her previous cats. Your mom is lucky to have a sweetheart like you.

Being very inquisitive, your mom takes you for walks outside on a leash. What fun you have chasing squirrels, stalking rabbits and watching the birds. But you also enjoy people's attention and get lots of love from your senior neighbors. And you have travelled to Florida, too. I bet you had fun climbing up in palm trees and watch the native birds and lizards there.

Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun running through tunnels, go and get some extra love from your neighbors and play with your "sister" and your laser beam. I hope you get pampered with your favourite treats and lots of snuggle time. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

I bet you are dreaming of squirrels, birds and lizards
    Last edited by Randi; 02-27-2018 at 10:50 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.