Thread: Handsome Silvestre!

Handsome Silvestre!

Hello, most handsome Silvestre in Portugal! Happy Cat of the Day!

You look very nice in your coat with tabby stripes and white! I would be happy to pet you, because your fur looks so soft and smooth!

You came to your person at just two months of age, and you have been together ever since! More recently you were joined by two youngsters- I am sure you have helped them learn what's what, even putting a paw down when necessary Best of all, you are a much loved kitty! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Silvestre, and love to your kitty siblings too!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 02-23-2018 at 08:02 PM.

Concatulations dearest Sivestre on being chosen Cat of the Day. Many thanks for pawing some words to us. Be patient, those pesky chidren
    will grow up one day. Have a great day with Mum and the two children.

Sweet and Sassy Silvestre!

Greetings, Silvestre! Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous!

Sometimes I have to impose myself on them because "children" have no limits. I tell you, a cat can only stand so much nonsense. Still, I know I am loved, and that is what counts.
    Sometimes a guy's just gotta put his paw down, right Silvestre? Someone needs to inform the newbie that rank, and age, has its privileges! What a beautiful, eternally young Tabby boy you are, Silvestre! Your human is one lucky mom/dad, having a best furkid in you, sweetheart! You're the best!!!

Thanks or the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, being loved and papered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and romrons to you, precious Silvestre, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty sidekick, too!

I rule!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Silvestre, what a gorgeous mature gentleman you are! That brown tabby fur with the white trim is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and the lovely big yellow-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. They show off your handsomeness so well! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way across the ocean to Lisbon to pet you, and pet the two kids, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You came to your dear person back in 2001 when you were only two months old, and you and she have been together ever since. When you were 13 years old, she brought home two kittens to join the family. You didn't quite understand why, but you've grown to accept the situation over time. Sometimes you do have to lay down the law to them because "children" have no limits, and you can only stand so much nonsense. You and your dear person, and those children (grown up by now!), too, really all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Silvestre, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and the children and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Silvestre, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your face with those long whiskers is absolutely stunning and your stripey coat looks so soft.
    Your pictures are amazing, you certainly don't look your age.
    It's hard to give up one's single status and to be exposed to pesky kittens. You have finally accepted their presence, and you just let them occasionally know who's in charge.
    Silvestre, you are an absolutely fabulous senior kitty, and I wish, your kitten siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and enjoy your golden years.

Blog Entries
    Silvestre is geourgous and has a very refined air about him! I would bet he gets his way more often than not and that is absolutely how it should be! Silvestre could not be a finer COTD, hope he gets his favourites today!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Silvestre!

What a handsome boy you are! Your Tabby coat with the white chest is simply beautiful and you have the sweetest face. Your eyes are stunning!

Having been with your person from just two months old, you have a very close bond, I'm sure. Then, when you were 13, two kittens canme to your house and you had to put your paw down to let them know who is the King of the house, but you have got used to to them, and I'm sure they are learning a lot from you. Best of all, you are still loved very much. How lucky your mom/dad is to have a sweet companion like you.

Enjoy your golden years and celebrate the day with your mom/dad and the kittens, get pampered with your favourite treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!
    Last edited by Randi; 02-27-2018 at 10:51 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Congratulations on being COTD handsome Silverstre!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana