Thread: Precious Cooper

Precious Cooper

Name:  21b.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  267.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a story you have to tell, just showing up one day, running free.
    Fortunately you found your wonderful forever home.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    So glad you found Cooper to care for, he is too cute for words! What a delight!

Precious Cooper!

Greetings, precious Cooper! Happy Pet of the Day, sweet baby boy!

Talk about a serendipitous gift! My jaw dropped as I read how you (literally) popped into your human's life, appearing seemingly out of nowhere, as if to say, "Here I am! I'm yours!"

I can't begin to imagine how you came to find yourself homeless, roaming the wild on your own, but there's little doubt you and your human were destined to be as one! Talk about a heavenly match!

How lucky your human is, Cooper, having a best furkid, a loving companion in you! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your mommy's life is immeasurable, a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photo spread, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...getting into all sorts of Ferret mischief, running through your tubes and playing with your cat toys, cuddling with your dear mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cooper, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Cooper, on being POTD! Your story is heartwarming and your photos are adorable! It's so WONDERFUL to read how much your human parent loves and appreciates you! (Wish all pets were as lucky!) Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Happy POTD beautiful Cooper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana