Thread: Stunning Tera!

Stunning Tera!

Good morning, Tera! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning dilute Torti girl you are, Tera, and every bit as sweet and loving as you are beautiful! The complete package!

Endless thanks to your human for choosing rescue, opening up her home and heart to such a deserving kitty, and one with a serious health challenge to boot/a special needs kitty! I'm sorry to hear that you've not recovered fully from your chronic URI! Just wondering if you were ever tested for feline herpes, a life long but easily treatable (yummy L-Lysine gel) auto immune deficiency condition? We first thought our boy Tigg'r was suffering from a chronic URI (teary eyes, sneezing and congestion) until our vet diagnosed him with FH. But, no doubt you're in the best of hands, receiving great vet care, doing well despite your sniffles; scampering about with bursts of energy, enjoying life and your humans, to the max!
    You're even a big time traveler, covering the country in your RV like a trooper! Though as your mom says, there's no place like home! How lucky your furever family is, having a furkid as brave and beautiful, as sociable and loving as you, Tera! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory and all of those heart-melting photos with us, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...lounging on the lanai; batting those milk bottle caps; meeting up with your Chihuahua buddy for a play date; cuddling with your humans; giving and getting kisses; being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tera, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Tera is clearly just the prettiest little thing! So sorry she has the sneezies, they can be impossible to beat sometimes. Nice to know she has a loving and supportive forever home now. Nothing better than a loving family to spoil dear Tera rotten!

Dear Tera, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are. Your coat with those amazing colors looks so soft, and your face with those long whiskers is so sweet.
    I'm glad that your person wasn't discouraged from adopting you because of your health. Even though you are still dealing with those respiratory issues, you are a happy and well-traveled kitty. Luckily, you and your family could escape the hurricane, and then return home safely.
    Tera, you are indeed a stunning and super-special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hello, Tera in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Tera! I like your pretty dilute tortie markings, and your fur that looks so soft to pet! You are a cuddly girl, and you give nose-kisses! Then it is time to play with a milk-jug ring, or just be your beautiful self! PURR-fect!!

Happy Cat of the Day, dear Tera!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 02-20-2018 at 09:10 PM. Reason: add to post

Dearest Tera, you are adorable! What a gorgeous girl you are, with that dilute-Tortie-colored fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with that cute two-tone nose and those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show you off in all your beauty. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Rotonda West, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! And what a story you have to tell! Many, many thanks to your dear Purrrsons, first for choosing rescue, and then for taking you Home even with your respiratory condition. You and they and the vet are working on that, and they love you just the same. You're still sneezy, but you have occasional short bursts of energy, playing with the rings from milk and water jugs and enjoying the visits of your Chihuahua friend. You cuddle right next to them when they sit, and you give great nose kisses! You are quite the traveler with your dear Purrrsons, going more than 7,000 miles in their RV and evacuating to Alabama before Hurricane Irma hit. Now you are happily back home, spending a lot of time out on the screened-in lanai. You and your dear Purrsons love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tera, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations beautiful Tera, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tera!

What a gorgeous dilute Tortie girl you are! Your coat has such a pretty markings... and a white chest and paws, and your face looks so sweet with the two tone nose. Your golden eyes are beautiful!

I'm glad your mom noticed you in the shelter and wasn't discouraged from adopting you because of your health problems. You are still sneezing, but I hope some day the vet will find a treatment for you.

You're a brave girl having travelled over 7000 miles in an RV, but luckily you got away from hurricane Irma! Thanks to your mom, you are safe and happy now.

How sweet that you greet people at the door, cuddle up and give nose kisses. You also enjoy playing with the milk jug rings, lounging on the lanai and having fun with your friend, the Chihuahua when he visits.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with extra cuddle time, yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.