Thread: Shiny Shadow

Perfectly Precious Shadow!

Hi Shadow! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a perfectly precious pup you are, Shadow, perfect in every way, beautiful inside and out! Doesn't get much cuter than a Schipperke x Chihuahua!

Not a doubt in my mind that you and your human were destined to be! Thanks to your human's sister in law (with a little added help from your guardian angel), you were saved from a most uncertain fate, your human's dream of being a doggie pawrent finally, after so many years, finally realized! And it's clear, after reading your mom/dad's love filled tribute, she/he was blessed with the best, the most perfect pup on the planet!

I can only imagine how fearful your human was, after realizing you had eaten half a bag of semi sweet chocolate!
    Thankfully you survived that fret filled night and happily, come morning, the bond of love and trust you and your human already shared stronger and deeper as a result! How lucky your human is, having a furry soul mate, a best friend and loving companion in you, Shadow! You're a treasure, perfect in every way, simply the best!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and all of those utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has warmed and brightened my dark winter morning! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, taking a nice, long walk in the woods, rough housing, hehe, curing up with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Shadow, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shiny Shadow

Name:  20b (1).jpg
Views: 130
Size:  221.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a lucky find that night for both of you.
    You now have a wonderful home with plenty of love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Shadow has it all, a great personality and sweet disposition, all wrapped up in a shiny, black coat! Shadow is a very special DOTD!

Happy Dog of the Day, lovely Shadow!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana