Greetings, Belle! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, personality packed Cockatiel you are, Belle, beautiful inside and out! I never cease to be enchanted by your species antics, the way in which you interact with your humans, the joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives! And I had to laugh, reading of your love for popcorn! You're the 2nd "big bird" honoree this week that has a love for the puffy stuff! You're not only a best feathered friend, Belle, you're a full fledged feathered family member...

She has set off our alarm occasionally when she comes downstairs looking for us. We find her hopping down the steps when we are downstairs, and sitting right on the table waiting to be fed. She's infamous for sneaking bites of our food, and even tries getting some out of my mouth!
How precious is that! How lucky your humans are, Belle, having a sweet and loving companion, a best friend in you! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...flying about the house, sharing fun time with your human (jigsaw puzzles, hehe), munching on popcorn, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Belle, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

So beautiful!!!