Thread: Beautiful Athena

Beautiful Athena

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Athena!

What a pretty Bengal girl you are! Your coat is absolutely beautiful, shiny, soft and such warm colors. Your golden eyes are stunning and you have the sweetest face!

When your mom come home from work, you are right there to greet her, rubbing aginst her legs and wanting to play. Being a Bengal, I'm sure you are very active and quite an athlete. It's no problem doing backflips, or front flips, and I bet you are an excellent climber, too. Your favourite toy is a fish on a stick and also your catnip pillows. I bet you are having lots of fun with those - and you even bring them to your mom to throw again. A good thing you do that, or you'd soon wear her out.

You also love some snuggle time under the covers, especially if it's cold, and if the blinds are down, you stick your head through them to see what's going on outside. . Aren't your mom lucky to have a sweetheart like you! And you are equally lucky to have her.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with extra cuddle time, yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Such a beauty you are!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Athena, what an adorable girl you are! You are an absolutely precious little kitty, so pretty with that soft-looking Bengal-patterned fur, that sweet face with the dark patch above your cute little nose, the long white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Ware, Mass. to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrson have your routines all worked out, don't you. You greet him/her at the door after work, rubbing around her/his legs unless it's really cold out, in which case you're bundled under the bed-covers. You have some of your toys there on the bed ready for play-time. You especially love playing with your fish on a stick, doing back-flips or front-flips after it, or with catnip pillows, retrieving those after he/she throws them. At bedtime you two cuddle together under the covers. On stormy days you lay in bed all day watching TV! You have a scratching post by the bedroom window and sit on top of it looking between the blinds out the window. You and she/he love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Athena, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-19-2018 at 06:05 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, beautiful Bengal cat Athena! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are playful - you have your toys ready for fun when your person comes home from work! You are also gorgeous; I like your Bengal spots and stripes, and I would be happy to pet you!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Athena!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 02-19-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Beautiful Athena!

Hi Athena! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Bengal girl you are, Athena, a true goddess, just like your vaunted namesake! I was so enchanted, reading your human's tribute to her loyal and loving fur baby, learning of your daily and nightly routines, the very special bond you and your human share! How wonderful it must be, to be greeted by you and the end of a long day, to share playtime, then a warm cuddle under the blankets (or a full day, with TV, weather "permitting")! Your human is one lucky mom/dad, having a furkid as special as you in her/his life! You truly are a treasure, Athena, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Athena! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photo, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your fish on a string and catnip pillows, cuddling with your mom under the covers, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Athena, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

So precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Bengal cat you are, Althena. Congratulations on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Athena, what a beautiful Bengal girl you are. You look so silky soft, and your face is so sweet with those golden eyes.
    You might be 8 years old, but you certainly don't look and act like it. You love to play fetch, kick your catnip pillows and pounce after your toy on a fishing rod.
    But when you are worn out, then it's cuddle time, especially on snowy or rainy days.
    Athena, you are a special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Athena is such a shiny, healthy, beautiful kitty! She looks so happy and I get the feeling that everyone is enchanted by her magnificence!! I certainly am, and it was a great pleasure to celebrate her as COTD today 😍 😻 👍🏿 Athena is the best.

Beautiful Athena

We had a sweetheart of a cat - Winnie. We got her when she was 2. She had Feline Asthma but lived to be 14. So continue to take care of her and she will live a long happy life.