Thread: Sweet Cooper

Sweet Cooper

Name:  19c.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  426.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a sweet little "Momma's Boy".
    You would have to be the cutest thing, dancing around.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Cooper!

Hi Cooper! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable Shih Tzu x Bichon Frise boy you are, Cooper, so adorable you should come with a cuteness warning label! Just look at that sweet face, those huge brown eyes and black button nose! And better still, you're even more beautiful on the inside!

How lucky you are, Cooper, having a human as devoted and loving as yours! Nothing beats being a "mama's boy," right Cooper? You truly are living the good life, Cooper, with not only 2 human subjects catering to your every whim, but 2 homes to enjoy! And just as lucky is your mommy, having a best friend and loving companion, lap warmer, a favorite son in you! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, being treated to your heart-melting photo spread, has been a joy! Hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing catch with your toys, dancing for treats, cuddling with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Cooper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

How cute am I!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cutie Cooper! Happy Dog of the Day to you! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11, cuteness alert for sure!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Cooper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Aww, Cooper is way too cute! All he has to do is be himself and everyone is happier! Very precious DOTD.