Thread: Timo Terrific

Timo Terrific

Name:  19.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  355.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are sleeping with your friends, so you won't realize you are POTD.
    Soon you will have several months to enjoy life.
    Celebrate your world famous day

What a story. I've heard of hibernation, I had no idea you spent part of your life refrigerated.

Terrific Timo!

Greetings, Timo, in Großniedesheim, Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome Moroccan Tortoise are you! Your shell, its coloring and markings, are simply gorgeous! You're one lucky guy, Timo, having a guardian as devoted and caring as yours! And while I know you and your shelled buddies Luca, Sahara, Afrika and Atlas are currently hunkered down, chillin' in the frig, napping, it won't be long (mere days!) before you and your human are reunited, those warm summer days spent exploring your garden, soaking up the sunshine, munching on flowers, plants and bugs, just a few months away! Your human is one lucky guy/gal, having a best shelled friend in you, Timo! You're terrific! And considering your species long lifespan, so many, many more years of shared love and companionship for you and your human!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Timo! Fingers crossed that this just might be the day you awaken from your long winter's nap, able to enjoy a very special day of celebration with your human and shelled buddies! Lots of love to you, terrific Timo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Luca, Sahara, Afrika and Atlas too!

So beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Pet of the Day, Timo Terrific!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Holy dina! I have never heard about hibernating in the refrigerator before. I wish I could have done that for a few of my unmemorable Canadian winters. Forget me, it is Timos day and it sounds like he is dreaming turtly dreams with some fine turtle company! Well, I'll just bet you miss your freind! I am sure it will be the best day when he comes out of his slumber. You can fill Timo in on all that he missed and play together in the glorious days of summer 🌞 ☀️ 🍉 🍒 Timo is the very finest POTD!!