Thread: Majestic Millie

Majestic Millie

Millie, you are one beautiful Brian tabby girl. I'm sad for your mom and dad because they lost you, the best cat they could hope for and they loved you and your unique personality with all of their hearts. But you had a very happy and long 15 years with them, and now you get to see your littermate Mollie once again. And now you can watch over your dear daddy and mommy together from the rainbow bridge. They will always love you, Millie, and although they are sad they have lost their perfect cat, they are happy that you are free of the pain you had to go through when you had cancer. They will treasure the sweet memories of daddy brushing you, and mommy snuggling with you, and you lying in the sunshine!
    Millie, the most important thing is that you will be forever loved, Mollie too, and you both will never be forgotten
    I send my love to you and your family!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Millie!

First, my deepest condolences to your family - such a painful loss.

What a gorgeous girl you were, Millie! Your brown tabby coat looks so thick and soft, and has beautiful warm colors.

Millie, you did things your way and didn't care much for games, but you still liked the laser dot, and you loved being brushed every morning by your dad. Then, it was time for a nap in the sunshine and some girl time in your mom's lap. And I can see you enjoyed sitting on the dryer, and in the suitcase... you didn't want them to leave without you!

Along with your sister Mollie, you gave your family so much joy for more than fithteen years, but sadly you got sick and had to go the Rainbow Bridge. Your mom and dad miss you and Mollie very much. They will keep you in their hearts forever and treasure the time you had together - I'm glad they got so many wonderful pictures of you.

Rest in peace, sweet Millie! Go find Mollie and celebrate your special day, sweetheart!

Some lap time with dad, too

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Millie, what a beautiful brown tabby girl you were, and now you are a most glorious kitty angel.
    My condolences to your family. First, they lost your sister Mollie, and now you have joined her.
    You were a strong-willed kitty who did things her way. And you weren't fooled by the pesky laser pointer, either. You had a wonderful routine with your parents. It will be difficult to get used to this void, but it is a small consolation that you are not in pain anymore.
    I so enjoyed your pictures, how precious you were.
    Millie, you and your sister were kitties of a life time, and you will never be forgotten.
    You and Mollie will watch over your mom and dad from the Rainbow Bridge.

Blog Entries
    What a joy to honor your Millie as COTD! She was a brilliant and special cat in every way. We are very sorry for your loss and we know you will always treasure precious memories of wonderful times forever. Such a pretty and darling cat.

Fur Angel Millie~

Dearest Millie, sweet angel girl~

What a beautiful, most precious Tabby girl you were, Millie, more beautiful still, now that you've earned your angel wings. How lucky you were, sister Mollie too, to have been so loved and cherished those many years. Every kitty should be so blessed. And while we can only imagine how your daddy's and mommy's hearts ache for you, how much they miss you, I have no doubt they take much comfort in the knowledge that every minute of your life with them you knew nothing but unconditional love, providing you with the most wonderful life imaginable, that you now romp happily at the Rainbow Bridge with sister Mollie, the two of you awaiting that happy day when you and they are together once more. You truly were one extra special girl, Mille, one of a kind, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime, honors.

To Millie's Daddy and Mommy~
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful girl Millie with us, your cherished memories and heart-melting photos, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one extra special girl. How blessed you were to have known her unconditional love and companionship those many years. Hold tight to those memories until that happy day of reunion.

Love and hugs from me and my kids Tigg'r and Mollie

So precious...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Millie Angel, what a beautiful girl you are! Beautiful during your time on earth, and we know you are even more so now with your Angel wings. That brown tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those white whiskers and cute nose and lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us, which show off your beauty and delightful Purrrsonality so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you, and pet your dear sister Mollie Angel too! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you both for me .

You went to the Rainbow Bridge suddenly, early this month, and your dear Purrrents miss you very much. My deepest sympathy to them, and to all your family and friends who love you and miss you and grieve you so much. May their precious memories and keepsakes help to bring them some comfort.

What a wonderful home you and your dear sister Mollie and dear Purrrents have shared and always will! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts of your Purrrents to comfort them and remind them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you and Mollie will welcome them Home, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Millie Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of wonderful memories and fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know Mollie Angel and the other Angels are rejoicing at the Bridge with you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations beautiful Millie Angel on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I’m sorry for your loss. Millie sounds like she was a sweet kitty. I know how hard it is to lose a cat you love; our Chica passed away about a month ago and we’re still grieving for her.

But it does get easier, and it helps to remember all the fun you had with Millie and how much love you gave her. Our cats had great lives, and in the end that love is the best gift we could give them.