Thread: Wonderful Willow the Westie!

Wonderful Willow the Westie!

Greetings Willow in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious, personality packed Westie girl you are, Willow! And oh yes, those soft, love filled brown eyes of yours are total heart melters!

Hard to imagine how a girl as special as you came to find herself in rescue! But no matter the reason, in the end your story couldn't have had a happier new beginning! And as is the case with our rescues, every day you pay back the compassion shown you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives! As your human says..."never a dull moment!" How lucky your furever family is, having a fun loving, life loving, sweet as can be best furkid in you, sweetheart! You're a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Willow! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, taking a nice, long Westie walk, or maybe a ride in your motorcar; being on Westie patrol, keenly scoping out those birdies; watching some Westie TV; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Willow, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

So pretty in pink!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Willow

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful little girl you are.
    I especially love your name, Willow.
    What a wonderful life you have full of adventures.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Check out all of that great photos! I'm in love! *thud* Kill those tennis balls, Willow! hehe
    Loads of cuddles and belly rubs to you, cutie pie Willow!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Westie you are Willow.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Willow is a perfect name for your sublime little Westy, darling Willow! Who could resist her sweet little self? Not me, I'll bet everyone falls in love and wants to pet her whenever they meet her. Hope Willow and her peeps have the best day ever!!