Thread: Prettiest Piper!

Prettiest Piper!

Hello, prettiest Piper in British Columbia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a precious tabby girl you are! I like your lovely green eyes, your cute pink nose, your stripes and spots! You are a playful girl, too- running, playing with paper and inspecting the corners! Then you rest, or snuggle with your meowmie for tummy rubs! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Piper!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 02-16-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Piper!

What an adorable girl you are! Your coat is so beautiful and it looks like there is some Bengal mixed in with the Tabby stripes. You have beautiful green eyes and the sweetest face with a cute pink nose.

I am so sorry for the neglect you faced, along with your siblings, but luckily you were rescued from that and found a new home. The moment your mom met you at the shelter, she knew she had to take you home! You have helped heal her heart from the loss of her beloved Cairo, and the two of you have a close bond now.

You're still a bit shy and don't like loud noises, but you thrive with your mom and run the house to get some excercise and play with paper. You investigate every corner of your home, and love it there. When you have worn yourself out, you plonk down on the bed, or stretch out in your mom's lap to get some tummy rubs. What a perfect love filled life you have!

Enjoy a day of fun andcelebration, get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

Adorable - I would love to give you some tummy rubs

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Piper is a rock star, the prettiest cat ever!! Sending lotsa love to wee Piper from a fellow British Columbian!

Dearest Piper, what a beautiful girl you are! You are the prettiest Silver Tabby kitty with that thick fur in such a nice design that looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little pink nose and the lovely big eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. In that last one of you sprawled out on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to British Columbia to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me ,

And what a wonderful, heartwarming story you have to tell! You and your sisters were abandoned at a young age, with fleas and ringworm and no mommy to speak of. Fortunately, you all were rescued by good people who brought you to the cat and kitten rescue association, where you got the medicine and care and love you needed, staying in foster homes until you were well enough to be adopted. And then you met your dearest Meowmie, who was grieving the loss of her precious beloved cat Cairo of 19 years. You and she adopted each other, and you came Home! Now you are living the life you've deserved all along. You don't like loud noises and keep to yourself, so Meowmie knew you would thrive with her. You play with her and run around your home, inspecting every corner of it. You curl up on her lap and play with paper, then rest until it's time to do it again. You and Meowmie love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Piper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Cairo Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 02-16-2018 at 06:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Piper!

Greeting Piper, prettiest kitty ever! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning Silver Tabby young lady you are, Piper, pretty as a picture! And just as your humans says, you're not only beautiful in looks but in heart as well; just as sweet and loving as can be; the consummate comforter and heart healer!

You and your siblings certainly had a very sad start at life, Piper. But as you say, thank goodness for the goodness of strangers, for all of those who had a paw in providing you safe refuge as you awaited your furever family...your rescuers and foster families!

Bless you, Piper, for helping to fill that empty space in your human's heart, following the passing of her beloved Cairo. And bless your dear mommy for choosing adoption, opening up her home and heart to one very special kitty in need! Sounds like a case of mutual rescue to me! To say you won the furever home jackpot is putting it mildly! hehe And oh yes, Piper, your mommy sure does love you, every bit as much as you do her! What a heavenly match! How lucky your mommy is, having a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving furkid in you! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Piper! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, doing some kitty (stretch) yoga, napping on your mommy's nap, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Piper, the prettiest cat ever, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Piper, what a beautiful Silver Tabby girl you are. Your coat is so soft looking and your face with those pale green eyes is so sweet.
    I'm so glad that you and your sisters got rescued. I hope that they all found wonderful homes just like you did.
    You filled a void in your person's heart after the loss of their beloved Cairo. You may be a little shy around strangers, but eventually warm up to them. You don't like loud noises, you love to cuddle, play with paper and run around the house.
    Piper, you are irresistible and precious, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a beautiful Silver Tabby you are, Piper. My Cleo was also a Silver Tabby.
    I am glad you and your sisters were rescued.
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana