Thread: Sassy

Sassy

Name:  16b.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  197.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a big, beautiful girl you are.
    It's so sweet that you are thought of as part of the family, and not just a pet.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sweet Sassy!

Greetings Queen Sassy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, big hearted Bernese x Golden girl you are, truly a gentle giant! Oh, what I wouldn't give to cuddle your fluffy self, cover you with tons of smooches! That sweet face, your loving expression, those soulful brown eyes are heart-melting! In looks, personality and heart, you embody all this is cherished in both of your beloved breeds! A "mistake???" Well, that breeder's loss is your family's priceless gain, for you couldn't be any MORE perfect if you tried!

How blessed your furever family is, having a best friend and loving companion in you, Sassy. You're the glue that holds them together, not merely a pet, but a full fledged furry family member! In fact, I don't doubt you just might be half human! hehe They just don't come any more special than you, Sassy! You're every family's dream doggie, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful, sweet self, all of those heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has brought some much needed warmth and *sunshine* to my cold and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special "top dog" celebration...snoozing the day away in the big bed, hehe, cuddling with your humans, munching on cheese and eggs, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Sassy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sassy is the greatest! Just seeing her adorable photos made me so happy 😁 sending lotsa love to sweet Sassy!

Congratulations on being DOTD, beautiful Sassy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana