Thread: Lovely Mimie

Lovely Mimie

Bonjour, Mimie! What a beautiful European tabby girl you are. You look so soft, and your face with those big green eyes is so sweet.
    I love how you posed for your picture.
    You are a very affectionate kitty and you sure know how to wrap your dad around your velvet paw. You give him some kisses on the nose to let him know that it's time for food..
    Mimie, you are a smart and precious girl, and I wish you, Tigrou and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Mimie, what a beautiful French lady you are! You are so pretty with that brown-tabby fur with the white patch around your mouth. That fur looks so very soft to pet, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes! You are so cute in those great photographs, draped over that bar. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Combourg, Brittany, in France to pet you, and pet your kitty friend Tigrou, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson Fabien will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You kiss your dear Fabien on the nose when you want to eat. You love treats and recognize his voice when he tells you the word for treats. You are very sweet and give him your love and affection. You and he and Tigrou all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mimie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Tigrou and Fabien and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Mimie is a very pretty cat. Have a wonderful day!

Félicitations pour avoir été honoré en tant que chat du jour, Mimie! - Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mimie!

What an adorable girl you are! Your Tabby coat is so beautiful and looks very soft, and the white around your mouth is so cute! Your pale green eyes are stunning, and you have the sweetest face!

You're a smart girl... giving your dad kisses on the nose when you want treats... who can resist that!

Apart from your loving family, you also have another cat to play with - what a perfect life! You are such a precious girl, and can tell you are loved very much.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Precious Mimie!

Bonjour beautiful Mimie! Happy Cat of the Day!

That is one proud daddy I hear talking, and understandably so! How lucky he is, having a fur daughter as beautiful, as sweet and affectionate as you. He loves you and you love him. He is happy with you, as you are happy with him! What a heavenly match! Nothing beats being a daddy's girl...I know!

Thanks to your dear daddy for sharing you with us today, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one extra special girl! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Mimie...playing with brother Tigrou, sharing nose kisses with your daddy (and mommy), being loved and pampered to pieces! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mimie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Tigrou, too!

Such gorgeous eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Cat of the Day lovely Mimie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana