Thread: Adorable Oscar the Weenie!

Adorable Oscar the Weenie!

Hi Oscar! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable Oscar weenie you are, sweetheart! Your have the BEST expressions, ever! Your photo spread has me smiling from ear to ear!!! Have you ever considered professional doggie modeling? hehe

I can't imagine a better birthday gift than you, Oscar! In looks and in personality you're just as perfect as they come, and oh so well mannered too! OK, aside from that occasional dive into the "dumpster! But it's your devotion to your human, the very special bond of love and trust you two share, that makes you so EXTRA special!

Other than getting into the trash can, Oscar is the most well-behaved dog. He likes to cuddle and somehow knows when you need kisses. He is protective but not in an aggressive way. He stays with those who are sick or those who need help, and never leaves their side. When I got my wisdom teeth taken out, he refused to eat his dinner unless his bowl was put right next to my bed because he felt like he wasn't protecting me enough. We jokingly call him a dad because of this.
    What a lucky human is yours, Oscar, having a best friend, a loving companion and comforter, a furry soul mate in you, Oscar! You're a treasure, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of those heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Oscar...meeting up with your pup pals at the bark park, showing off your awesome athleticism; playing tug o war; dancing with delight; cuddling with your human;, munching on treats; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! (Better get busy, lol) Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Oscar, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Happy pup!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oscar

Name:  15d.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  678.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You had to be the best birthday present, EVER.
    One that keeps on giving and giving.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    I love Oscar too! He is the very best dog, so smart and adorable 🌺

Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Oscar!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana