Thread: More cruise-fans here on PT ?

More cruise-fans here on PT ?

Every year we try to go on a cruise; it's our 10th time this year, and it has always been with the same company Holland America Line!
    There are always so many Americans on each cruise, and everytime I wonder "there must be more PT-ers on board"...!
    So, if you love cruising with this company too please react here
    We will board this year in April, on the Zuiderdam, mailing to the Carebean Islands, Columbia and the Panama Canal! Wouldn't this be fun to meet!!?

:love
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

It won't be me.
    Loved my first cruise, but it was my last.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ghlight=cruise.
    I know you'll have a good time on your next.

Blog Entries
    Be there in a heartbeat!!....oh, wait....gotta stay home and feed the kitties and, OH Crikey, just started snowing ❄️⛄️ Can we leave now? 🏝🍾🍇

Blog Entries
    P.s. I'm Canadian, will that do? 🤷🏾‍♀️

A trip around Caribbean sounds wonderful! And it would be fun to meet some PTalkers on board.

When are you going? Enjoy your trip!

How is Zazou doing?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    P.s. I'm Canadian, will that do? 路‍♀️

Of course it does!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    A trip around Caribbean sounds wonderful! And it would be fun to meet some PTalkers on board.

When are you going? Enjoy your trip!

How is Zazou doing?
    Thanks Randi! Yes, I think it would be fun to meet with other PT-ers on board..!
    We wil be mailing from Fort Lauderdale, several Caribbean Islands (s.a. Bahamas, Half Moon Kay, Aruba, etc..., then Twice the Panama Canal, and also Cartagena in Colombia. I am very much looking forward to this trip. Because all my health issues (s.a. back, and more) cruising is in fact the only comfortable way of travelling for me; the vessel almost always sails during the night while you are sleeping, and next morning a new port is there to discover!
    ps. I will write about Zazou in Cat Health now