Thread: Adorable Valentine's kitties Philip and Bay Bay!

Threaded View

Adorable Valentine's kitties Philip and Bay Bay!

Dearest Philip and Bay Bay, what a gorgeous pair of kitties you are to celebrate Valentine's Day with us! You both have that beautiful brown tabby and white fur that looks so very soft to pet, and what sweet faces you have with such interesting fur color designs and such lovely big eyes! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show so well not just your beautiful appearances but your beautiful spirits and love for each other. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Weirton, WV to pet you both, and pet your other kitty siblings, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing, uplifting story your dear Purrrson has to tell! You both wound up in a shelter after not-very-good earlier lives with alleged-humans who mistreated you. But then your dear Purrrson found you at the shelter and saw how much you love each other, and he/she brought you Home! We thank her/him for choosing rescue and choosing these two beautiful kitties! Now you are living the wonderful lives you have deserved all along and should have had from the start. You are both very affectionate and love people and being around people. Bay Bay, you love treats and let your dear Purrrson know you want some by opening the cabinet with your nose and then letting it shut so he/she hears it. Philip, you are very loving and follow your dear Purrrson everywhere, rubbing your head on her/him and giving kisses. You two love being with each other, laying with each other and playing together. You both and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Philip and Bay Bay, on being chosen today's Valentine's Day Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-14-2018 at 09:00 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery