Thread: Beautiful Tricksy!

Beautiful Tricksy!

Hi Tricksy in Wales! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your lovely young lady Molly, too!

What a beautiful Shetland Pony (straight out of the Shetland Islands!) you are, Tricksy, beautiful in body and in heart! Your thick, wavy coat is gorgeous, and how sweet are those fuzzy wuzzy feet!

I got a bit teary eyed, reading your young lady Molly's loving tribute to her beautiful best 4 legged friend, and her Daddy! What a wonderful day that was, the day her Daddy surprised her with the gift of you, her dream of being guardian to a pony come true! That's one special Daddy, for sure! How lucky a young lady Molly is, having a comforter and heart healer, a best friend and devoted companion to love and lean on, in you! Thanks to you her worries are eased, her heart light once again! You truly are an angel, Tricksy, heaven sent, one extra special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Great thanks to Molly for sharing your heartwarming backstory and your heart-melting photo with us. Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, galloping in your pasture with best horse bud, Trigger, and this weekend, sharing a fun and love filled day with your beloved Molly! I'm sure she's going to be spoiling you to bits! hehe Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Tricksy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Trigger, too!

Soul mates!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tricksy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  15.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You had to be the best present ever to calm a worried heart.
    Now you can enjoy many rides, good times and love together.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congratulations beautiful Tricksy, on being Pet of the Day! (Molly too)
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Molly and Tricksy! We your story and photo! Molly, your Dad is a wonderful father to bring Precious Tricksy into your life! It's obvious Tricksy loves you dearly! Best wishes to you and Tricksy for many years of happiness and fun together! Pets (big or small) bring so much JOY into our lives daily! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    So happy you have a pony as lovely as Tricksy! What a wonderful pony for a very sweet person like you. I am sure you will take very good care of Tricksy and that both your Mom and Dad love you very, very much! The photo of you both is adorable and you should frame that one for sure!

Tricksy

Tricksy you are incredibly loved by your girl Molly. Her dad was so thoughtful and he got you out of love for his daughter, witch is the best reason.
    You two will always be best friends and your special bond can never be broken. You are very lucky to have each other. Enjoy your pet to the day with Molly and her daddy!