Thread: Beautiful Butter

Beautiful Butter

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Butter!

What an adorable girl you are! Your grey/white coat is so beautiful and soft, and your pale green eyes are stunning! You also have the sweetest face!

I'm so sorry you had such a rough start in life, and that your siblings didn't survive. But luckily you were found in that chicken coup and then found a loving famlly. Thanks to them for taking such good care of you. You have grown to be such a pretty girl!

Now, you live in a wonderful home, and have another cat to play with, he soon became a father figure to you, and taught you everything a kitty should know. You like to sleep everywhere, and have soft blankets to lay on. And you are the friendliest little girl and will even sit on guests' laps. What a sweetheart you are!

I hear you are quite the star on Deviantart, and now you can add Cat of the Day to your worldwide fame.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration and playtime - get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Look at that sweet face... and a pose fit for a model
    Last edited by Randi; 02-13-2018 at 02:47 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh dear - one peek at your kitten pic and - no wonder those people didn't want to leave you behind! Thank goodness you found a home where you were loved and fed and grew up into a beautiful grey Tuxie girl!
    Have fun with your fur and skin friends today. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and I wish you many, many happy and healthy years with your family!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Butter, what a beautiful grey tuxedo girl you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is beyond adorable.
    You truly are a supermodel, showing off your beauty in all of those pictures, and your baby picture is simply heart-melting.
    I am very sorry that you had such a difficult start in life, and that your siblings didn't survive.
    How wonderful that you found your forever home, and now you are living the good life.
    After a few disagreements, your bigger kitty sibling became your best friend, and he taught you everything, even some bad habits. You are also very affectionate and you love to sleep.
    And after becoming a star on Deviantart, you are now a famous Cat of the Day as well.
    Butter, you are a survivor and an extra special girl, and I wish you, your doggie and cat siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Butter, what an utterly adorable little kitty girl you are! Your grey Tuxedo fur is gorgeous and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with your cute darker-grey nose and your lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You look so beautiful and relaxed and happy in all those grown-up ones, and what a precious, innocent, fragile little kitten you were in the last one. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Pottsville, Arkansas to pet you, and pet your kitty father-figure and doggie pals too!! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You had a harsh beginning, born in a chicken-coop amidst a bunch of strays. Then the people there were moving away and didn't want to leave you behind. We are so very glad that they gave you to your dear Purrrson. You were nothing but a bundle of fur at first, so small after a month that you could fit in her/his hand. You had siblings, but we're sorry that they did not survive.

Now you are living in your wonderful Furrrever home with your Purrrfect family, including a dog and another cat! That black cat didn't like you at first but has since become your father figure, teaching you his rules. You two run around and play together. You love to sleep, just about anywhere but especially on the bed or soft blankets. You are very affectionate and love to be petted. You follow your dear Purrrsons around everywhere. You and they and your doggie and kitty pals all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Butter, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and doggie and kitty pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Butter!

Hi Butter! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning Tuxie girl you are, Butter! Love that spiffy white bib and your white spats! And how beautifully that touch of pink around your neck contrasts with your sleek, grey coat! No surprise to learn you're the star of Devianart! You're so photogenic, precious beyond words!

I was so moved by your backstory, Butter, your human's very touching tribute to her/his precious fur baby! You and your siblings surely had a very sad start at life, having been born to a feral fur mom in an old chicken coup, with you the sole survivor. Thankfully those kind people came to your rescue, making sure you would not be left to fend for yourself with their move, and the rest is happy history!

Your family is one lucky bunch, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as affectionate and sociable as you, Butter! You're a gem, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect way to end my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration..playing with your kitty big brother, napping in a soft, warm blankie, shadowing your mommy and grandma, warming laps, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Butter, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty brother and doggie pal, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

[I still say that a grey cat with white trimmings should be called a "morning suit" cat.]

Congratulations on your special day!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Hello, lovely Butter! You look very nice in your grey and white morning suit, with your white paws and your long whiskers!

I'm sorry you had such a difficult start at life, but I am very glad that you were rescued! Now you are a busy girl - helping your mommy and grandma, playing with your kitty brother, then receiving petting and love! You also take naps on a soft blanket -- purr-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day, Butter! You are a very special girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Tuxie you are, Butters.
    I am so glad you have a forever home.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    It is wonderful that darling Butters was rescued and now has an excellent home and family! Morning coat sounds nice but, whatever we call it Butters has a beautiful coat as well as her loving personality. I'll just bet Butters will only become sweeter with each passing day, perfect COTD!