Thread: Cute, Cuddly Copper

Cute, Cuddly Copper

Copper, you and your owner are so lucky to have found each other. You could say it was your destiny! At first your were a little weary of humans, but from the help of your loving father Raskal, and how you were snuck into the house some night to cuddle, you now have the most trusting relationship with your purrrson.
    Your person can't even begin to explain how special you are to her, you've been together for twelve years and you have traveled to many different homes throughout those years. You have given your person some big scares when you have escaped on some of those moves and hid near the train tracks for days before finally deciding to return to your home. I'm sure your owner was overjoyed to have you back!
    Have a great day, sweet Copper! I hope you get all of the cuddles, treats, rubs, and most importantly, love that you want today. And everyday. I hope you and your purrrson can enjoy many many more special days like this one together!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Copper!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your Tortie coat is so beautiful and your green eyes are stunning! You also have the sweetest face.

I loved reading your story and seeing your pictures. What a heartwarming story! Your special person was feeding your mom, Daisy, who was a feral kitty. Then, Daisy got pregnant by Rascal, her dear companion, who later went to the Rainbow Bridge. When Daisy was about to give birth, your mom searched and searched and found you inside a tree trunk, where Daisy raised you. What a good mom she was. Is she still around?

Your dad, Rascal did his best to teach you to trust people, and eventually you would sneak in through your mom's bedroom window for snuggles and warmth - a snuggle with you under the covers are surely the best! I'm so glad your mom had you spayed and gave you a loving home.

Since then, you have moved around and lived in several different houses, and you have shown your love for the outdoors... escaping the crate and almost scared your mom to death one time when you hid near the train tracks. Luckily, you made it home safe and sound.

Your mom and your whole family are so lucky to have a sweet companion like you. I can tell your mom and you have a very close bond - she loves you more than anything!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of love! I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Out exploring... do be careful, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Copper, what a breathtaking Tortie girl you are. Your shiny coat looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those mysterious green eyes.
    Your pictures are so beautiful, and they capture the unbreakable bond you have with your mom.
    There were a few close calls when your mom didn't know where you were. after you escaped the grate. Luckily, you two were reunited.
    Copper, you are a most special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Copper, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are! My beautiful Tortie girl Poppy says "Hello, meow!" That multi-colored fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big green eyes. You are absolutely gorgeous in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them. You look so comfortable and happy in them! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Nelson County, VA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful loving tribute to you your dear Meowmie has written! She tells the story of how you two got together, thanks to your feral mom Daisy and Meowmie's kitty Raskal as your dad. She tells of the many adventures and events you have shared over the years and the deep bond you two have developed, ".. a beautiful bond of trust and cuddles." We are so glad you were found again after those times you got lost! (Why don't you consider becoming an indoor-only kitty, where you'll be much safer and won't get lost!) You and Meowmie love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Copper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and Ailey and grandmom and Justin and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-12-2018 at 06:24 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cutie Copper!

Hi Copper! Happy Cat of the Day!

Seeing your gorgeous Torti self up on my Cat of the Day page, poring over all of your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect antidote to my cold, rainy, stormy afternoon! I was so touched by your human's love filled tribute to her soul mate,her partner in life; learning of the very special bond you and she share. But honestly, all it took was her opening paragraph to learn just how special that bond is.

How could I explain how special Copper is? She is like air to me; I need her to breathe! I can trace our journey back to early adolescence, she knows me better than anyone, and our hearts are intertwined. I call to her with the knowledge that she is already coming to my voice! Copper is the essence of love and understanding. I have challenged her and she has challenged me, but together we have a beautiful bond of trust and cuddles.
    And that's that... Sometimes no words are needed, but suffice it to say, you and your mom are so very lucky, having one another to love and lean on, through all of the moves, through thick and thin, best friends and soul mates for life!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day of honor, Copper, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by your mommy and grandma, Ailey and Justin, all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love cuddles and kisses to you, precious Copper, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day, Cat of a Lifetime!

Together forever!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-11-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    There's no doubt, you and Copper are soulmates 😻 What a brilliant coat, most beautiful coat in the world! Copper is an outstanding COTD!

What a pretty tortie kitty you are, Copper! I like your green eyes, too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Tortie you are, Copper. Congratulations on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana