Thread: Lovable Lizzy

Lovable Lizzy

Name:  12d.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  186.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart. I doubt you would have lasted long out on the streets.
    Fortunately you now have a wonderful home with plenty of food and things to wear,
    but most of all, much love.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Precious Lizzy!

Hi Lizzy in Romania! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable and yes, oh so pretty JRT x Chi you are, Lizzy; precious beyond words!!! Those photos your human has included along with your heartwarming, rags to riches backstory are utterly heart-melting! Nothing beats a play bow!

We are so, so very grateful to your hero human for rescuing you from the mean streets, providing you with the carefree, love filled life you, and every doggie deserves! As we like to say, yay for foster failures! Yes, you had a horrible start at life, but oh, how far you've come since finding your way home! And while a few remnants of those sad and lonely days may still remain, I have no doubt that with time, and the love and devotion of your human, the memory of those sad days will forever fade from view! What a wonderful life awaits you, sweetheart, with nothing but happy, carefree years to look forward to, the bond you and your human already share, growing deeper with each passing day! How well your human's compassion has been rewarded, having a sweet and loving furkid in you, Lizzy! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lizzy! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lizzy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Be still heart!!!

Lizzy the fashionista!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Lizzy is loved, loves back, and is so freaking adorable it's ridiculous! I can't think about anyone who abandons a dog or cat on the street, I become insanely furious and ill at the mere, bloody thought. It is little and lovely Lizzys special day and no dog deserves an excellent life more! Hurray for Lizzy and Kudos to her loving peeps! Lizzy is an Extra special and royal DOTD!!! 💕

Congratulations on being Dog of Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana