Thread: Beautiful Bubba the Bun!

Beautiful Bubba the Bun!

Hi Bubba! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and greetings to your kitty pal, too!

What a beautiful, most adorable jet black, dwarf bun you are, Bubba! I'm no expert when it comes to bunnies, but you sure don't look anything like the wild bunnies that frequent my yard! Perhaps you once were someone's pet, left to fend for yourself? Well, while your origin may forever remain a mystery, there's no doubt you and your furever family were meant to be! Even your kitty pal would agree...You're the best! How blessed your humans were, the day you came into their lives! How lucky they are, having a sweet and loving furkid in you! You're a treasure, Bubba, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...cuddling with your humans and kitty pal, munching on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bubba, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty bud, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bubba

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 86
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I bet you are very glad you let yourself get caught.
    Now you have a wonderful life with people who love you
    and a cat for a friend. Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congratulations, ADORABLE Bubba, on being POTD! You are NOT a "wild rabbit" - someone let you go or you escaped from a previous home. (I know of many people who have "found" pet rabbits, hamsters and GPs (cavies) in parking lots, highways and other outdoor places where thoughtless idiots let them loose.) I have to admit the photo of you with the cat makes me nervous and I wouldn't recommend small animals near dogs/cats. We are praying for you that you have a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Hello to dear Bubba and his Mum from Kelowna! I have been to Kelowna many times and it is a beautiful place for a delightful bunster to reside, pretty chilly in the winter I must say though 😬 It is Bubba's day and there could not be a finer rabbit to celebrate!! I can easily see why everyone loves Bubba, and such a cute name! 🐇 🍁 ✨

Congratulations on being POTD, beautiful Bubba!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana