Dearest Ozzie, what a beautiful boy you are! You are absolutely amazing with that Groucho mustache and the long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and curly eyebrows and those lovely big golden eyes! You're positively striking in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. So interesting to see the pattern of the screen on you in that one picture. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Chicago to pet you and rub your tummy, and pet Forrest and rub his tummy (only if he wants it rubbed) too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both and rub the appropriate tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to eat, and when your dear Purrrson gets home each day you are all over her/him purring and headbumping as a reminder that you're ready for dinner. When you're done eating, you look mournfully at your empty bowl. You're President of the Kitties Clean Plate Club and always check Forrest's bowl for any leftovers. You also like to play with your feather on a stick and have it dragged across your tummy. You enjoy an afternoon snooze and a tummy rub. You and your dear Purrrsons and Forrest all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ozzie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Forrest and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.