Thread: Lovely Little Blackie!

Hybrid View

Lovely Little Blackie!

Dearest Little Blackie, what a beautiful, adorable kitty you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that long, fluffy black fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with the lovely yellow eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are Purrrfect in every one of them. In that one of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Erie, PA to rub the tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub that tum (if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story of love and rescue your dear Purrrson has to tell! She/he saw you around the neighborhood for a while, then one day saw you picking through a garbage bag and then put out food and water for you. After three days you came up to her and then into the house, jumped up on the couch and laid down. The vet gave you a clean bill of health, and you are in your Furrrever Home now! You love to play fetch and to follow your dear Purrrson from room to room and to check out every cardboard box you find. You are very affectionate, too, walking up to him/her and flirting with your bushy tail waving high, wanting petting. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Little Blackie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Little Blackie!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your black coat is beautiful and you have quite an impressive tail. I love your golden eyes and sweet face.

How lucky that your mom saw you picking through the garbage that day! She started feeding you and was patient, until you you decided to move in with her. You now have a home where you are safe, loved and cared for. And your mom is equally lucky to have a sweet companion like you.

I'm so so glad you got a clean bill of health at the vet. You are already being more affectionlate and follow your mom around with your tail held high. Although you don't like to be held, you will let her pet you - and you have discovered what fun boxes are. You really are precious, and loved very much.

Enjoy a day of fun, play fetch and celebrate your day, get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Concatulations on being chosen COTD dearest Blackie. You have got a snorgalacious belly sweetheart.

Dear Little Blackie, what a stunning longhair girl you are. Your magnificent black coat looks so soft and shiny, and you have the sweetest face.
    It sounds like you were ready to become a well-taken care of indoor kitty, since it didn't take much convincing to get you indoors. This was a very smart move.
    Now you live the good life in your forever home. You love cardboard boxes and playing fetch. You might not be a lap kitty, but you are certainly full of affection. You wave your tail to tell your person that it is time to be petted.
    Little Blackie, you are a treasure, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Precious Blackie!

Hi Litte Blackie! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous ebony girl you are, Blackie! Your long, sleek coat and sparkling amber eyes are stunning! What a beauty!!!

You sure know how to pick 'em, don't you, Blackie? Furever homes and humans, that is!!! We often read (or know first hand) of the time and coaxing it often takes to convince a homeless kitty to take the plunge, but not you! With one paw in the door you knew you were home, making yourself comfy on the couch! (See photo) How blessed your human was, the day you picked her/him to be your one and only, your furever mom/dad! You and she/he make for one purrfect match, best friends and soul mates for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Blackie! Your heartwarming homecoming story and heart-melting photos have made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...playing fetch and nesting in boxes of all shapes and sizes, shadowing your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, pets and kisses to you, precious Blackie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Purrfect fit!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    What a joyous day it was when Little Blackie scored her forever home! Nothing good ever comes for a homeless cat. What a beauty, so happy she has a family and a home all her very own!