Hi Moony! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Maine Coon boy you are Moony! You and my MC x Mollie (15 years young) could be twins!

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than having the honor of paying tribute to a seasoned kittyzen, and how very deserving you are, Moo! Your human is one lucky soul, having known your unconditional love and devoted companionship these many years, since the two of you were mere "babies!" You two may have started of on the wrong paw, but thankfully cooler (and older) heads prevailed and the rest is happy history! Every child should grow up knowing the love and friendship of an animal companion, and in you, her first, she was blessed with the best!

And now, as you enter your golden years, facing some serious health challenges, her love and appreciation for you only grows deeper, your time together, more cherished. It's so hard, seeing our furkids get holder and suffer poor health. But the sadness we may feel is a small price to pay for the priceless gift of unconditional love. I know, like all of us here, your human will cherish every minute of your time together, remembering all of those happy times you shared, with hopefully many more yet to come!

I know that Moo is getting old, and it is hard for me to think that an animal who has provided me with so much comfort and companionship for almost the entirety of my childhood will not be around forever. However, I know that Moo has lived a long life as one of the most-loved pets in the world, and I will forever cherish the time we have had together.
Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos with us, Moo, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one EXTRA special boy, her best friend, her furry soul mate, her Cat of a Lifetime! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Moo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!