Thread: Lovely Lady

Lovely Lady

Dear Lady, what a most beautiful calico-tabby mix girl you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face with your pink nose and that cute tongue is precious.
    Your pictures are so adorable, especially where you cuddle with your brother, and you wearing your tiara.
    I'm glad that your parents decided to adopt you, even though they weren't sure how Harry would react. You two have the occasional fight, just like siblings anywhere, but it is obvious that you love each other.
    You also have an obsession with food (I have a kitty just like that), you like to go on walks and you love to sleep and meow.
    Lady, you are a great kitty, and your name fits you perfectly.
    I wish you, Harry and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Lady, what a beautiful sweet girl you are! That Calico/Tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and how nice you look with your tiara (like the Princess you are!) and cuddling with your big brother Harry. In that picture of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and across the big lake to Wisconsin and rub that tummy (only if you want me to, of course) and pet you, and pet Harry and rub his tummy if he wants, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both and rub appropriate tummies, too .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are obsessed with food, especially chicken, turkey, almost all human food, treats, and wet food! You meow when you hear a can opening. You also love to go on walks in the spring and summer, and to sleep and meow a lot. You and Harry do get into tiffs at times, but you're doing much better now, as we can tell from those pictures of you two cuddled up together. You and he and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lady, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Harry and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of chicken, turkey, almost all human food, treats, and/or wet food!

Last edited by phesina; 02-06-2018 at 07:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    What a pretty girl Lady is. Looks like Harry does treat her like a lady once in a while eh. It's so perfectly clear that Lady loves Harry and Harry loves Lady Such a beautiful COTD, I hope the whole family enjoys today!!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Lady!

What a pretty girl you are! Your coat is so beautiful and soft looking, and your greeneyes are stunning! You also have the sweetest face with a cute pink nose.

Your family got you although they weren't quite sure how their other cat, Harry would react, but the two of you seem to get along really well. I love seeing you snuggle up together. When you fight with Harry, it must be playfighting.

You really like food, especially chicken and turkey.... and most human food. Do be careful not to get anything that upsets your tummy.

I so enjoyed seeing your lovely pictures - it's obvious you enjoy life and are loved very much, and you love your family, too.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration with Harry and your family, get pampered with extra treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Lovely Lady!

Good evening, Lady! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, most elegant princess of a Calico x Tabby girl you are, Lady, so very deserving of that lovely tiara/crown! Thanks to your human for including so many heart-melting photos with her/his tribute! The drapery in your top photo compliments your coloring, those beautiful, pale green eyes to perfection!

I'm so happy to hear that you and Harry are getting on so well, despite the occasional spat! hehe But isn't that always the way between brothers and sisters? That said, those shots of you cuddling with Harry tells us all we need to know. You're not only loved and cherished by your humans, but by your furry sib as well! What a wonderful addition to your family you are, Lady, loved by all, and for good reason! You're a gem, beautiful inside and out, just as special as they come!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you and Harry, being treated to all your lovely photos, has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling and napping with dear Harry and your humans, chowing down on some yummy chicken and turkey, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Lady, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to precious brother Harry, too!

Princess Lady!!!

BFF's!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Have a happy a Cat of the Day, Beautiful Lady!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, lovely Lady up in Wisconsin! And hello to handsome Harry, too! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet kitties!