Thread: Darling Daisy

Darling Daisy

What a precious face. You are so lucky to have spent time with a wonderful foster family and to have found the perfect owner. Your Momma was very smart to look for a resuce pup and look at her reward. A wonderful life for both of you!

Daisy

Name:  05 (1).jpg
Views: 112
Size:  231.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    So lucky to find the perfect home.
    Rescue pets are the best. They seem so grateful for their home.
    You are the cutest little girl.
    Celebrate your special day.

It's fun to see that Daisy always has a happy face!

Adorable Daisy!

Hi Daisy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a beautiful, most adorable Poodle x Shih Tzu x Cocker Spaniel x Lhasa Apso you are, Daisy! Just look at that floooofy, curly white coat, those black button eyes, and nose, that smile!!! And better still, you're every bit as beautiful in personality as looks! You, Daisy, are the poster girl for doggie adoption, one fine representative for the priceless rewards of rescue!

She is my first rescue dog and I'm so lucky to have her. Everyone I know with a rescue dog is very happy with them, and I am happy to have joined their ranks.
    And we too are so happy your family has joined "the ranks!" And hopefully, after reading your backstory, your human's glowing tribute, others will be encouraged to join the ranks as well! SO many beautiful, loving, deserving doggies, animals of all kinds, just waiting to bring love into the life of some lucky person/family!

How lucky your furever family is, Daisy, having a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving companion, a furry family member in you! They just don't come any more special than you! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Daisy! Reading your happy homecoming story, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...taking a nice, long walk or maybe a car ride; playing fetch and workin' those squeaky toys; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Daisy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY DAY!

Happy girl!!! Love that pretty pink scarf!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Daisy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana